Condition Assessment of Electrical Insulation, Lightning Effect on Power Apparatus, Electrostatic Field Computation
Ph.D, IIT Kanpur
- S. Das, N. Gupta, Effect of Ageing on Space Charge Distribution in Homogeneous and Composite Dielectrics, IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation, Vol.-22, Issue No.-1, Page Nos -541-547, 2015.
- S. Das, N. Gupta, Charge Trapping and Transport in Unaged and Aged Epoxy resin and Polyethylene, International Transactions on Electrical Energy Systems, Vol.-25, Issue No.-6, Page Nos -948-957, 2015.
- S. Das, N. Gupta, Interfacial Charge Behaviour at Dielectric – Dielectric Interfaces, IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation, Vol.-21, Issue No.-3, Page Nos -1302-1311, 2014.
- S. Das, R. Sarathi, C.R. Anil Kumar, R. Velmurugan, Analysis of failure of crosslinked polyethylene cables because of Electrical Treeing: A physico-chemical approach, Journal of Applied Polymer Science, Vol.-92, Issue No.-4, Page Nos -2169-2178, 2004.
- P. Satish Kumar, Study of Lightning Phenomena on UG Cables based on Soil Resistivity, IEEE International Conference on Condition Assessment Techniques in Electrical Systems (CATCON), Period -10 Dec - 12 Dec, Place -Bangalore, India, Page -179-183, 2015.
- B. Baruah, M. Ghosh, S. Das, Optimal Placement of Protective Devices in a Distributed Power System, IEEE India International Conference INDICON, Period -17 Dec - 2- Dec, Place -New Delhi, India, Page -1-6, 2015.
- S. Das, J. C. Pandey, N. Gupta, Space Charge Diagnostics in Aged Polymeric Insulation, IEEE International Conference on Condition Assessment Techniques in Electrical Systems (CATCON), Period -6 Dec - 8 Dec, Place -Kolkata, India, Page -1-4, 2013.
- S. Das, N. Gupta, Space Charge Accumulation in Epoxy-PET Composites, IEEE Conference on Electrical Insulation on Dielectric Phenomena (CEIDP), Period -20 Oct. - 23 Oct, Place -ShenZhen, China, Page -254 - 257, 2013.
- S. Das, N. Gupta, Effect of Thermal and Humidity Ageing on Space Charge Accumulation in Epoxy Resin, IEEE International Conference on Solid Dielectrics (ICSD), Period -30 June - 4 July, Place -Bologna, Italy, Page -456 - 459, 2013.
- S. Das, N. Gupta, Space Charge Mapping and Conduction Current Measurements in Epoxy and Polyethylene, IEEE Conference on Electrical Insulation on Dielectric Phenomena (CEIDP), Period -14 Oct. - 17 Oct., Place -Montreal, Canada, Page -645-648, 2012.
- S. Das, N. Gupta, Space Charge accumulation in Epoxy Resin and Polyethylene, IEEE International Conference on Properties and Applications of Dielectric Materials (ICPADM), Period -24 July - 28 July, Place -Bangalore, India, Page -420 - 423, 2012.
- S. Das, N. Gupta, Study of Space Charge Dynamics in Polymers using Electroluminescence and Conduction Current Measurement, International Symposium on Electrets (ISE), Period -28 Aug. - 31 Aug, Place -Montpellier, France, Page -11-12, 2011.
- S. Das, N. Gupta, Study of Space Charge Characteristics in Epoxy Resin and its Nanocomposites, IEEE International Conference on Solid Dielectrics (ICSD), Period -4 July - 9 July, Place -Potsdam, Germany, Page -235-238, 2010.
- S. Das, R. Sarathi, C. Venkataseshiah, N. Yoshimura, Investigation and growth of Electrical Trees in XLPE cable insulation under different voltage profiles, IEEE Conference on Electrical Insulation and Dielectric Phenomena (CEIDP), Period -19 Oct. - 22 Oct., Place -Albuquerque, USA, Page -666 - 669, 2003.
- S. Das, N. Gupta, Assessment of Space Charge based on PEA Measurement, ICPDEN, Period -10 Jan. - 11 Jan, Place -NERIST, India, Page -60-63, 2015.
- Basic Electrical Engineering, Autumn Semester, 2014
- Electrical Machines II, Autumn Semester, 2014
- Electromagnetic Theory, Spring Semester, 2015
- Power System Transients, Spring Semester, 2015
- Basic Electrical Engineering, Autumn Semester, 2015
- Soft Computing, Autumn Semester, 2015
- Electromagnetic Theory, Spring Semester, 2016
- Power System Transients, Spring Semester, 2016
- Swarnunkur Ghosh, Ph.D, Soil Ionisation Phenomena due to Lightning Stroke, (Ongoing)
- Palla Satish Kumar, M.Tech, Lightning Effect on Underground Power Cables using EMTP, (Ongoing)
- Bandita Baruah, M.Tech, Optimal Scheduling of Maintenance in Power System Network, (Ongoing)
- Himanshu Gupta, M.Tech, Lightning Effect on Overhead Power Transmission Tower using EMTP, (Ongoing)
- Anuj Mishra and Mayur K. Borah, B.Tech, Study the Effect of Lightning based on Tower Footing resistance, (Ongoing)
- Avinash Kumar, Amit Kumar Meena and Manish Kumar Singh, B.Tech, Study of Reactive Power Compensation using STATCOM, 2014 - 2015
|Sl No.||Title of Project||PI||CO-PI||Funding Agency||Sanctioned Amount||StartYr - EndYr (Duration)||Status||Project Type|
|1||Investigation of Transient Over-voltage Phenomena in Underground Power Cables due to Lightning Stroke||Supriyo Das||NA||NIT Meghalaya||2,08,000 (INR)||2015 - 2017||Ongoing||Startup|
- Teaching experience of more than 6 years. Presently working as Assistant Professor, EE Deptt. of NIT Meghalaya
- Admission Cell of CSAB/JoSSA 2015, Dy. Centre-in-Charge, from 2015 -2016
- Admission Cell of CSAB/JoSSA 2016, Centre-in-Charge, from 2016 -2017