Computer Science and Engineering
1) A. Bhattacharya, R. Ghosh, K. Sinha, D. Datta, B. P. Sinha, “Non-Contiguous Channel Allocation for Multimedia Communication in Cognitive Radio Networks”, IEEE Transactions on Cognitive Communications and Networking (Accepted).
2) A. Bhattacharya, K. Sinha, D. Datta, B. P. Sinha, “MRBNS: A New Energy-Efficient Communication Scheme in Low Power Wireless Networks”, International Journal of Sensor Networks (Accepted).
3) A. Bhattacharya, P. Majumder, K. Sinha, B. P. Sinha, K. V. N. Kavitha, “An Energy-EfficientWireless Communication Scheme using Quint Fibonacci Number System”, in International Journal of Computer Networks and Distributed Systems (Inderscience), vol. 16 no. 2, pp. 140-161, Feb. 2016.
4) A. Datta, S. Ghosh and A. Ghosh, “Combination of Clustering and Ranking Techniques for Unsupervised Band Selection of Hyperspectral Images”, IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Applied Earth Observation and Remote Sensing, Vol. 8, No. 6, pp. 2814-2823, 2015.
5) Sanjoy Pratihar and Partha Bhowmick, “Fast and Direct Polygonization for Gray-Scale Images Using Digital Straightness and Exponential Averaging”, International Journal of Image and Graphics, Vol. 16, No. 4, Art. 1650007 (36 pages), 2016.
6) A. Kole, K. Datta and I. Sengupta, “A Heuristic for Linear Nearest Neighbor Realization of Quantum Circuits by SWAP Gate Insertion Using N-Gate Lookahead”, IEEE J. Emerg. Sel. Topics Circuits Syst., Vol.-6, Issue No.-1, pp -62-72, 2016.
7) P. Saha, and D. Kumar, “A new algorithm for the computation of the decimals of inverse”, Scientia Iranica journal, accepted on Feb 2016, ISSN: 1026-3098.
8) I. Hussain, Z. I. Ahmed, N. Sarma, D. K. Saikia, An Efficient TDMA MAC Protocol for Multi-hop WiFi-Based Long Distance Networks, Wireless Personal Communication, Vol. 86, No. 4, pp 1971-1994, January, 2016.
9) H. Choudhury, B. Roychoudhury, D. K. Saikia, Security Extension for Relaxed Trust Requirement in Non3GPP Access to the EPS, International Journal of Network Security, Vol. 18, No. 6, pp 1041-1053, 2016.
10) H. Choudhury, B. Roychoudhury, D. K. Saikia, Enhanced Identity Privacy in UMTS, International Journal of Ad Hoc and Ubiquitous Computing, Inderscience (Accepted).
11) I. Hussain, Z. I. Ahmed, N. Sarma and D. K. Saikia, A QoS-aware Dynamic Bandwidth Allocation Scheme for Multi-hop WiFibased Long Distance Networks, EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking, June, 2015, DOI: 10.1186/ s13638-015-0352-z.
1) C. Lalengmawia, A. Bhattacharya, A. Datta, Image Stenography using Advanced EncryptionStandard for implantation of Audio/Video Data, to appear in Proc. International Conference on Recent Trends in Information Technology, IEEE ICRTIT, 8-9 Apr. 2016 (Third Best Paper).
2) K. Sinha, B. Gupta, S. Rahimi, A. Bhattacharya, “Candidate Core Selection for Load-Balanced Multicore Shared Tree Multicasting”, in Proc. International Conference on Recent Advances in Information Technology (IEEE RAIT ), 3-5 Mar. 2016.
3) A. Bhattacharya, S. Audhya, K. Sinha, “An Anti-Jamming Protocol Based on Secret Reallocation of Channels”, in Proc. International Conference on Recent Advances in Information Technology (IEEE RAIT ), 3-5 Mar. 2016.
4) D. Das, and A. Chakrabarty, “Human Gait Recognition using Deep Neural Networks,” Proc. 2nd International Conference on ICT for Competitive Strategies (ICTCS 2016), 4-5 March 2016, Computer Society of India Udaipur, India, ACM - ICPS.
5) A. Chakrabarty, C. Lalengmawia, K. P. Sharma, D. Das, and N. Das, “On processing of Abbreviations, Stop Words and Transliterations for classification of Twitter topics,” Proc. International Conference on Microelectronics, Computing and Communication (MicroCom 2016), 23-25 January 2016, NIT Durgapur, India, IEEE Publications.
6) A. Chakrabarty, and N. Das, “Assessment of values of time-domain and frequency domain parameters for ECG signals through HRV analysis using Symlets for Arrhythmia prediction,” in Advances in Computational Intelligence: Proc. International Conference on Computational Intelligence 2015, 10-11 December 2015, BIT Mesra, Ranchi, India, Springer.
7) P. M. N. Rani, K. Datta, and A. Chakrabarty, “Synthesis of Ternary Reversible Circuits: A Group Theoretic Approach” in ACM-W workshop on Regional Celebration of Women in Computing, East and North-East (ACMW 2015), 2-3 November 2015, IIT Guwahati, India.
8) D. Das, and A. Chakrabarty, “Human Gait Based Gender Identification System Using Hidden Markov Model and Support Vector Machines,” Proc. IEEE International Conference on Computing, Communication and Automation (ICCCA 2015), IEEE Publications, May 2015, pp. 268-272. [Online].
9) A. Kumar and A. Datta, “Adaptive Edge Discriminated Median Filter To Remove Impulse Noise”, Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Computing, Communication and Automation (ICCCA 2016), Delhi, India, pp., 2016.
10) Sanjoy Pratihar and Najima Begum, Understanding Shape Context by Analysis of Farey Ranks, Proc. 5th Internatioal Conference on Informatics, Electronics and Vision, The University of Dhaka, Dhaka, (to be published by IEEE press), May 13-14, 2016.
11) F. Lalchhandama, B. Sapui, K. Datta, An improved approach for the synthesis of Boolean functions using memristor based IMPLY and INVERSE-IMPLY gates, IEEE Computer Society Annual Symposium on VLSI (ISVLSI-2016), Period -July, Place -Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, U.S.A (Accepted), 2016.
12) Nabajyoti Medhi, Manjish Pal, “Sixsoid: A new paradigm for k-coverage in 3-D wireless sensor networks”, ICCCS 2015, IEEE Mauritius, Dec 2015.
13) Chaitanya Buragohain and Nabajyoti Medhi, “FlowTrApp: A SDN based Architecture for DDoS Attack Detection and Mitigation”, 3rd International Conference on Signal Processing and Integrated Networks (SPIN 2016), Feb 2016.
Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
1) Partha Bhattacharyya, B. Kundu, S. Ghosh, Vinay Kumar, and A. Dandapat, “Performance Analysis of a Low Power High Speed Hybrid 1 Bit Full Adder Circuit”, IEEE Transactions on Very Large Scale Integration Systems, Vol-23, 2015.
2) S. Mishra and A. Dandapat, “EMDBAM: A Low Power Dual Bit Associative Memory with Match Error and Mask Control”, IEEE Transactions on Very Large Scale Integration Systems, Vol.-24, Issue No.-99,2016.
3) P. Saha, D. Kumar, “A new algorithm for the Computation of the Decimals of the Inverse”, Scientia Iranica: Transc. D: Computer Science & Engineering and Electrical Engineering, February 2016.
4) D. Mitra, B. Ghosh, A. Sarkhel, and S. R. B. Chaudhuri, “A Miniaturized Ring Slot Antenna Design With Enhanced Radiation Characteristics”, IEEE Transactions on Antennas And Propagation, Vol.-64, Issue No.-1, Page Nos -300–305, 2015.
5) Sarkhel, D. Mitra, and S. R. B. Chaudhuri, “A Compact Metamaterial with Multi-band Negative-index Characteristics”, Springer: Applied Physics A, Vol.-122, Issue No.-4, Page Nos -122:1-10, 2016.
6) Rangababu Peesapati, “FPGA based System on Chip (SoC) for Space computation”, Planex Newsletter, Vol.-6, Issue No.-1, Page Nos -16-20, 2016.
1) Shashi Kumar, Pradeep Kumar Rathore and Jamil Akhtar, A comparative study on p- and n-channel MOSFET embedded pressure sensing structures integrated with current mirror readout
circuitry, 2016 IEEE International Students’ Conference on Electrical, Electronics and Computer Sciences (SCEECS 2016) held at NIT Bhopal from 5-6 March 2016.
2) A. Sarkhel, S. R. B. Chaudhuri, Design of a compact triple-band metamaterial absorber with wide angle of incidence using connected resonator topology, International Conference on Electromagnetics in Advanced Applications (ICEAA), Period -7- 11 Sept., Place -Turin,Italy, Page -1239 - 1242, 2015.
3) A. Sarkhel, S. R. B. Chaudhuri, Design of Miniaturized PIFA with Magnetic Resonator Metamaterial Loading, IEEE Applied Electromagnetics Conference, Period -December 18-21,2015, IIT Guwahati.
4) V. Kumar, C. K. Jha, G. Thapa and A. Dandapat, Design of Low Power and High Speed Carry Look Ahead Adder (CLA) Using Hybrid CMOS Logic Style, International Conference on Micro Electronics Electromagnetics and Telecommunications (ICMEET 2015),Page -645-654, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India, December, 2015.
5) P. Saha, P. Samanta, D. Kumar, 4-2 and 5-2 Decimal Compressors, 7th Int. Conf. on Intelligent Systems, Modelling and Simulation (ISMS 2016), Bangkok, Thailand, (Jan-2016).
6) Avadhesh Kumar, Ch V Rama Rao, Low-power structures of digital matched filter for direct sequence spread spectrum systems, IEEE WISPNET 2016, Period -March 23-25, Place -Chennai, 2016.
Department of Electrical Engineering
1) P. Garanayak and G. Panda, “Harmonic Elimination and Reactive Power Compensation by Novel Control Algorithm based Active Power Filter”, Journal of Power Electronics Vol. 15, No. 6, November 2015.
2) Santanu Kumar Dash, Gayadhar Panda, Pravat Kumar Ray and Sashank Sekhar Pujari “Realisation of active power filter based on Indirect Current Control Algorithm using Xilinx System Generator for Harmonic Elimination”, International Journal of Electrical Power and Energy System-Elsevier Science, 74 (2016), 420-428.
3) P.K.Ray, P.S.Puhan, and G.Panda, “Real time harmonics estimation of distorted power system signal” International Journal of Electrical Power and Energy System-Elsevier Science, 75 (2016), 91-98.
4) P. Garanayak and G. Panda, “A Fast and Accurate Measurement of Harmonic Parameters Employing Hybrid ADALINE-FXLMS algorithm”, IET Generation, Transmission & Distribution Vol. 10 (2016), Iss. 2, pp. 421–436.
5) Smitha Joyce Pinto and Gayadhar Panda, “Performance evaluation of WPT based islanding detection for grid-connected PV systems” International Journal of Electrical Power and Energy System-Elsevier Science, 78 (2016), 537-546.
6) Sanjoy Deb Barma and, Arunima Dutta, “Utilizing Electric Vehicles for LFC in Restructured Power Systems using Fractional Order Controller”, IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, 2016, DOI 10.1109/TSG.2016.2527821.
7) Agamani Chakraborty,Pradip K. Sadhu, and Atanu Banerjee, “Review of Induction Heating system – a comprehensive replacement of BSD 2000 in Hyperthermia Treatment Technology”, Journal of Biological ,Pharmaceutical And Chemical Research, Vol 2, Issue 1, pp. 1-12, April,2015.
8) R. Roy, A. Dalal, P. Kumar, “Prediction of High Frequency Core Loss for Electrical Steel Using the Data Provided by Manufacturer”, Journal of magnetism and magnetic materials, Vol.-410, Page No. 248-256, 2016.
1) S.J.V.Prakash and Biswajit Kar, “Iris Recognition for Person Verification”, IEEE 3rd International Conference on Electronics and Communication Systems ICECS 2016, Coimbatore.
2) Asim Datta, Krishanu Bhattacharjee, Sanjoy Debbarma, Biswajit Kar, “Load Frequency Control of a Renewable Energy Sources based Hybrid System”, in procedding on 2015 IEEE Conference on Systems, Process and Control (ICSPC 2015), 18 - 20 December 2014, Bandar Sunway, Malaysia.
3) Pravat Kumar Ray, Sourav Bengani and Gayadhar Panda, “ Estimation of Power System Frequency using a Modified Nonlinear Least Square Technique”, 2015 IEEE PES General Meeting July 26-30, 2015, Denver, USA.
4) B. Baruah, M. Ghosh, S. Das, “Optimal Placement of Protective Devices in a Distributed Power System”, IEEE INDICON 2015, Period -17th-20th Dec, 2015, Place -Delhi, India.
5) M. Ghosh, S. Ghosh, P.K. Saha, G.K. Panda, “Design and Implementation of PIC16F877A Microcontroller Based Data Acquisition System with Visual Basic Based GUI”, 7th International Conference on Intelligent Systems, Modelling and Simulation 2016, IEEE Sponsored, 25-27 Jan, 2016, Bangkok, Thailand.
6) Sanjoy Debbarma, L.C Saikia, Nidul Sinha, Asim Datta and B.Kar, “Fractional order two degree of freedom control for AGC of an interconnected multi-source power system”, 17th IEEE Conference on Industrial Technology, March 14-17, 2016 (ICIT 2016), Taipei.
7) Sanjoy Debbarma, Anubhav Nath, Upasana Sarma and Lalit Chandra Saikia, “Cuckoo search algorithm based two degree of freedom controller for multi-area thermal system”, IEEE ICEPE 2015, NIT Meghalaya, Shillong.
8) Atanu Banerjee, P K Biswas, Chiranjit Sain, “The Comparative Study between Different Performance Indices of a Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor (PMSM) Drive on Variable Sensor Angle”- published in the proceedings of the International Conference on Power Electronics Systems and Applications (PESA-2015), Sponsored by IEEE, IET, Hongkong Polytechnic University, Hongkong, 15-17 December 2015,pp.1-6.
9) P K Biswas, Atanu Banerjee, Chiranjit Sain, “ Design and Development of a Closed Loop Model of an Adjustable Speed Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor (PMSM) Drive using PI Controller”- published in the proceedings of the International Conference on Power Electronics Systems and Applications (PESA-2015), Sponsored by IEEE, IET, Hongkong Polytechnic University, Hongkong, 15-17 December 2015, pp.1-5.
10) Chiranjit Sain,Pabitra Kr. Biswas, Atanu Banerjee, “Design and analysis of open loop model of a Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor (PMSM) Drives”,published in the proceedings of the International Conference on Energy , Power and Environment (Towards Sustainable Growth) [ICEPE-2015], June 12-13,2015, Shillong.
11) Agamani Chakraborty, Koushik Neogi, Atanu Banerjee and Pradip K. Sadhu, “Switching frequency optimization in Hyperthermia treatment using BSD 2000”- published in the proceedings of the International Conference on Energy , Power and Environment (Towards Sustainable Growth) [ICEPE-2015], June 12-13,2015,Shillong.
12) P. Satish Kumar and Supriyo Das, “Study of Lightning Phenomena on UG Cables based on Soil Resistivity”,IEEE International Conference on Condition Assessment Techniques in Electrical Systems (CATCON), Bangalore, India, Dec 2015.
13) Swarnankur Ghosh and Supriyo Das, “Effect of lightning on soil charateristics with and without underground cable”,2nd IEEE International Conference on Control, Instrumentation, Energy and Communication (CIEC), Kolkata, India, Jan 2016.
14) Shaik Affijulla, Praveen Tripathy, “Estimation of phasor under dynamic condition using convolution”, 2015 IEEE PES General Meeting, Colorado, USA, PP. 1-5, 2015.
Department of Mechanical Engineering
1) C. Marthong, D. K. Sarma, Influence of PET fiber geometry on the mechanical properties of concrete: an experimental investigation, European Journal of Environment and Civil Engineering, Taylor and Francis, Vol.-20, Issue No.-7, Page No. 771-784, 2016.
2) C. Marthong, D. K. Sarma, Flexural behavior of ferrocement plates incorporating steel and PET fibers, Materials and Construction Technologies for Sustainable Development, Key Engineering Materials, Trans Tech Publication, Vol.-666, Page No. 97-106, 2016.
3) R. Kalidasan, M. Yatin, D. K. Sarma, U.S. Dixit, S. Senthilvelan, Preliminary Experimental Investigation on Multi-Tool Turning Process, International Journal of Machining and Machinability of Materials, Inderscience, Vol.-Accepted, 2016.
4) K. Sasmal, S. Maity, H. Warrior, Modeling of turbulent dissipation and its validation in periodically stratified region in the Liverpool Bay and in the North Sea, Ocean Dynamics, Vol.-65, Issue No.-7, PageNos -969-988, 2015.
5) K. Sasmal, SR Bonthu, S. Maity, H. Warrior, Effect of Atmospheric Forcing on Plume Dispersion and Study of Nuclear Effluent Trajectories for the Kalpakkam Coast, India, Journal of Hazardous, Toxic and Radioactive Waste, ASCE, Vol.-19, Issue No.-3, Page Nos -04014035-1 to 16, 2015.
6) P. Mandal, B. K. Sarkar, R. Saha, S. Mookherjee, D. Sanyal, Designing an optimized model-free controller for improved motion tracking by rugged electrohydraulic system, ProcIMechE Part I: J Systems and Control Engineering, Vol.-230, Issue No.-5, Page Nos -385-396, 2016.
7) S. Dasmahapatra, B. K. Sarkar, R. Saha, A. Chatterjee, S. Mookherjee, D. Sanyal, Design of an Adaptive-Fuzzy-Bias-SMC and Validation for a Rugged Electrohydraulic System, IEEE/ASME Transaction on Mechatronics, Vol.-20, Issue No.-6, Page Nos -2708-2715, 2015.
8) P. Mandal, B. K. Sarkar, R. Saha, A. Chatterjee, S. Mookherjee, D. Sanyal, Real-time fuzzy-feedforward controller design by bacterial foraging optimization for an electrohydraulic system, Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, Vol.- 45, Page Nos -168-179, 2015.
9) B. B. Ghosh, B. K. Sarkar, R. Saha, Realtime performance analysis of different combinations of fuzzy–PID and bias controllers for a two degree of freedom electrohydraulic parallel manipulator, Robotics and Computer-integrated manufacturing, Vol.-34, Page Nos -62-69, 2015.
10) P. Mandal, B. K. Sarkar, R. Saha, S. Mookherjee, S. K. Acharya, D. Sanyal, GA-Optimized Fuzzy-Feedforward Motion Tracking Control by a Rugged Electrohydraulic System, IEEE/ASME Transaction on Mechatronics, Vol.-20, Issue No.-4, Page Nos -1734-1742, 2015.
11) F. Millo, B. K. Debnath, T. Vlachos, C. Ciaravino, L. Postrioti, and G. Buitoni, Effects of different biofuels blends on performance and emissions of an automotive diesel engine, Fuel, Vol.-159, Page Nos -614-627, 2015.
12) B. K. Debnath, U.K. Saha, and N. Sahoo, A comprehensive review on the application of emulsions an alternative fuel for diesel engines, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol.-42, Page Nos -196–211, 2015.
13) R. Singh, K. Das, S. C. Mishra, J. Okajima, S. Maruyama, Minimizing skin thermal damage using surface cooling during laser induced thermal therapy – a numerical study, ASME: Journal of Thermal Science and Engineering Applications, Vol.- 8, Page Nos -011002-1-6, 2015.
14) R. Singh, K. Das, J. Okajima, S. Maruyama, S.C. Mishra, Modelling skin cooling using optical windows and cryogens during laser induced hyperthermia in a multilayer vascularized tissue, Applied Thermal engineering, Vol.-89, Page Nos -28-35, 2015.
15) K. Debnath, A. Sisodia, A. Kumar, and I. Singh, Damage-Free Hole Making in Fiber-Reinforced Composites: An Innovative Tool Design Approach, Materials and Manufacturing Processes, Vol.-31, Issue No.-10, Page No. 1400-1408, 2016.
16) A. V. Singhal, K. Debnath, I. Singh, and B.S.S. Daniel, Critical Parameters Affecting Mechanical Behavior of Natural Fiber Reinforced Plastics, Journal of Natural Fibers, 2016.
17) K. Debnath, I. Singh, and A. Dvivedi, On the Analysis of Force During Secondary Processing of Natural Fiber Reinforced Composite Laminates, Polymer Composites, 2016.
18) P. K. Bajpai, K. Debnath, and I. Singh, Hole Making in Natural Fiber-Reinforced Polylactic Acid Laminates: An Experimental Investigation, Journal of Thermoplastic Composite Materials, 2016.
19) V. Dhawan, K. Debnath, I. Singh, and S. Singh, Prediction of Forces during Drilling of Composite Laminates Using Artificial Neural Network: A New Approach, FME-Transactions, Vol. 44, Issue No.-1, Page No. 36-42, 2016.
20) V. Dhawan, K. Debnath, I. Singh, and S. Singh, A Novel Intelligent Software-based Approach to Predict Forces and Delamination during Drilling of Fiber-Reinforced Plastics, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part L: Journal of Materials: Design and Applications, Vol.-230, Issue No.-2, Page No. 603-614, 2016.
21) V. K. Doomra, K. Debnath, and I. Singh, Drilling of Metal Matrix Composites: Experimental and Finite Element Analysis, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part B: Journal of Engineering Manufacture, Vol.-229, Issue No.-5, Page No. 886-890, 2015.
22) K. Debnath, I. Singh, and A. Dvivedi, Rotary Mode Ultrasonic Drilling of Glass Fiber-Reinforced Epoxy Laminates, Journal of Composite Materials, Vol.-49, Issue No.-8, Page No. 949-963, 2015.
Department of Civil Engineering
1) Kalita, H. M., Sarma, A. K., and Bhattacharjya, R. K. (2014), “Evaluation of Optimal River Training Work Using GA Based Linked Simulation Optimization Approach”, Water Resources Management, Springer. Volume 28, Number 8, pp 2077- 2092.
2) Patton, M.L. & Singh, K.D., 2014. “Finite element modelling of concrete-filled lean duplex stainless steel tubular stub columns”. International Journal of Steel Structures, Springer; 14: 619-632.
3) Marthong C. and Marthong S. (2015). Enhancing mechanical properties of concrete prepared with coarse recycled aggregates.The IES Journal Part A: Civil & Structural Engineering, Vol. 8 (3), pp. 175 - 183.
4) Marthong, C., Dutta, A. and Deb, S.K. (2015). “Study on size effect of RC and Rehabilitated exterior beam-column connections under cyclic loading” European Journal of Environmental and Civil Engineering, DOI: 10.1080/19648189.2015.1056385.
5) Marthong C. (2015). Effects of PET fiber arrangement and dimensions on mechanical properties of concrete. The IES Journal Part A: Civil & Structural Engineering, Vol. 8 (2), pp. 111 – 120.
6) Sonowal, P., Khwairkpam, M., Kalamdhad, A. S., (2015). Vermicomposting of Dewatered Sludge from Pulp and Paper mill. Int. J. of Environment and Waste Management, 15(1), 24-38.
1) Kalita, H. M. (2015), “A comparative study of two different downstream boundary conditions in modelling river flow”, CD proceedings of International Conference on Sustainable Technologies in Building & Environment, Chennai on 15-17 July 2015.
Department of Mathematics
1) M. Saha and S. Bandopadhyay, Combinatorial properties of generalized M-matrices, Electron. Journal of Linear Algebra, Vol. 30, pp. 550-576, 2015.
2) B. Ghosh, L. Mailleret and F. Grognard, Natural enemies deployment in patchy environments for augmentative biological control. Applied Mathematics and Computation, Vol. 266, pp. 982-999, 2015.
3) P. Paul, B. Ghosh and T. K. Kar, Impact of species enrichment and fishing mortality in three species food chain models. Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, Vol. 29(1-3), pp. 208-223, 2015.
4) G. S. Seth, R. Sharma, B. Kumbhakar and A. J. Chamkha, Hydromagnetic Flow of Heat Absorbing and Radiating Fluid over Exponentially Stretching Sheet with Partial Slip and Viscous and Joule Dissipation, Engineering Computations, Vol. 33(3), pp. 907-925, 2016.
5) N. Jana, S. Kumar and N. Misra, Classification rules for two-parameter exponential populations under order restrictions on parameters, Journal of Statistical Computation and Simulation, Vol. 86(8), pp.1559-1581, 2016.
6) N. Jana and S. Kumar, Classification into two-parameter exponential populations with a common guarantee time, American Journal of Mathematical and Management Sciences, Vol. 35(1), pp. 36-54, 2016.
7) N. Jana and S. Kumar, Estimation of ordered scale parameters of two exponential distributions with a common guarantee time, Mathematical Methods of Statistics, Vol. 24(2), pp. 122-134, 2015.
8) . J. Srinivas and J. V. Ramana Murthy, Second Law Analysis for the Flow of Two Immiscible Micropolar Fluids between Two Porous Beds, Journal of Engineering Thermophysics, Vol. 25(1), pp. 126-142, 2016.
9) M. Saha, Iterative method for linear System with coefficient matrix as an Mv matrix, Applied and Computational Matrix Analysis in the series Proceeding of Mathematics and Statistics (Accepted).
10) Tikaram Subedi and A.M. Buhphang, On SF rings and Strongly regular rings, Kyungpook Mathematical Journal (Accepted).
11) J. Srinivas, J. V. Ramana Murthy and A. J. Chamkha, Analysis of Entropy Generation in an Inclined Channel Flow Containing Two Immiscible Micropolar Fluids Using HAM, International Journal of Numerical Methods for Heat and Fluid Flow, DOI: 10.1108/HFF-09-2015-0354. (Accepted).
12) G. Nagaraju, J. Srinivas and J. V. Ramana Murthy, A.M. Rashad, Entropy Generation Analysis of the MHD Flow of Couple Stress Fluid between Two Concentric Rotating Cylinders with Porous Lining, Heat Transfer-Asian Research, DOI: 10.1002/ htj.21214. (Accepted).
13) J. Srinivas and J. V. Ramana Murthy, Thermal Analysis of Flow of Immiscible Couple Stress Fluids in a Channel, Journal of Applied Mechanics and Technical Physics. (Accepted).
1) S. Basu, N. Jana, A. Bag, M. Mahadevappa, J. Mukherjee, S. Kumar and R. Guha,Emotion recognition based on physiological signals using valence-arousal model, 3rd International Conference on Image Information Processing (ICIIP) IEEE Conference Publications, pp.50-55, DOI:10.1109/ICIIP.2015.7414739, 2016.
2) Dr. Manideepa Saha, Iterative method for linear system with coefficient matrix as an M V -matrix, International conference MAT-TRIAD, University of Coimbra, Portugal during September 7-11, 2015.
3) Dr. Bapan Ghosh, International Conference on Recent Advances in Mathematical Biology, Analysis and Applications (ICMBAA2015), Aligarh Muslim University, 04-06 June, 2015.
4) Dr. Srinivas Jangili, Thermodynamic Analysis for an Inclined Channel containing Two Immiscible Micropolar Fluids using HAM, 60th Congress of Indian Society of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics (ISTAM), MNIT Jaipur, Rajasthan, India during December 16-19, 2015.
5) Dr. Srinivas Jangili, Effect of Buoyancy Force on Entropy Generation in a Vertical Parallel Plate Channel, XXVII IUPAP Conference on Computational Physics: CCP2015, IIT Guwahati, December 02-05, 2015.
6) Dr. Bidyasagar Kumbhakar, Effects of Hall Current, Rotation and Thermo-Diffusion on Unsteady MHD Free Convection Heat and Mass Transfer Flow Past a Moving Vertical Plate Embedded in a Uniform Porous Medium, 60th Congress of Indian Society of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics (ISTAM)-An International Conference, MNIT Jaipur, December 16- 19, 2015.
7) Dr. Bidyasagar Kumbhakar, Unsteady MHD Free Convection Flow with Hall Effects of a Radiating and Heat Absorbing Fluid Past a Moving Vertical Plate with Variable Ramped Temperature, XXVII IUPAP Conference on Computational Physics (CCP-2015), IIT Guwahati, December 02- 05, 2015.
Department of Physics
1) S. Saxena, P. Yogi, P. Yadav, S. Mishra, H. Pandey, H. M. Rai, V. Kumar, P. Sagdeo, and R. Kumar, Role of metal nanoparticles on porosification of silicon by metal induced etching (MIE), Superlattices and Microstructures, Vol.-94, Page-101, 2016.
2) P. Yogi, S. K. Saxena, S. Mishra, H. M. Rai, R. Late, V. Kumar, B. Joshi, P. R. Sagdeo and R. Kumar, Interplay between Phonon Confinement and Fano Effect on Raman line
shape for semiconductor nanostructures: Analytical study, Solid State Communication, Vol.-230, Page-25, 2016.
3) S. K. Saxena, R. Borah, V. Kumar, H. M. Rai, R. Late, V. Sathe, P. R. Sagdeo and R. Kumar, Raman spectroscopy for study of interplay between phonon confinement and Fano effect in Silicon Nanowires, Journal of Raman Spectroscopy, Vol.-47, Page-283, 2016.
4) C. Baldacchini, V. Kumar, Anna R. Bizzarri and S. Cannistraro, Electron Tunnelling through Single Azurin Molecules can be on/off Switched by Voltage Pulses, Applied Physics Letters, Vol.-106, Page-183701, 2015.
5) V. Kumar, G.B. Reddy and R. Pasricha, Thermal deoxygenation causes Photoluminescence shift from UV to blue region in lyophilized graphene oxide, RSC Advances, Vol.-5, Page-74342, 2015.
6) T. Bora and S. Ravi, Study of critical behavior in ferromagnetic in LaCr0.3Mn0.7O3, Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, Vol.-doi:10.1016/j.jmmm.2016.02.011, 2016.
7) T. Bora and S. Ravi, Sign reversal of magnetization and tunable exchange bias field in NdCr1-xFexO3 (x = 0.05 -0.20), Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, Vol.-386, Page-85, 2015.
8) T. Bora and S. Ravi, Sign reversal of magnetization and ferromagnetism in NdCr1-xMnxO3 (x = 0 to 0.50), Journal of Superconductivity and Novel Magnetism, Vol.-28, Page-869, 2015.
9) J. Barman, T. Bora and S. Ravi, Study of exchange bias and training effect in NiCr2O3, Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, Vol.-385, Page-93, 2015.
10) N. Kumari, A. Ghosh, A. Bhattacharjee, Influence of Cu doping on the structural, electrical and optical properties of ZnO, Pranama, Vol.-84, Issue No.-4, Pages -621-635, 2015.
Department of Chemistry
1) A. Singha Roy, P. Ghosh, Characterization of the binding of flavanone hesperetin with chicken egg lysozyme using spectroscopic techniques: effect of pH on the binding, Journal of Inclusion Phenomena and Macrocyclic Chemistry 84, 2016, 21-34.
2) P. Ghosh, A. Singha Roy, S. Chaudhury, S. Jana, K. Chaudhury, S. Dasgupta, Preparation of albumin based nanoparticles for delivery of fisetion and evaluation of its cytotoxic activity, International Journal of Biological Macromolecules 86, 2016, 408-417.
3) A. Singha Roy, D. R. Tripathy, S. Samanta, S. K. Ghosh, S.Dasgupta, DNA damaging, cell cytotoxicity and serum albumin binding efficacy of the rutin-Cu(II) complex, Molecular BioSystems 12, 2016, 1687-1701.
4) A. Singha Roy, P. Ghosh, S. Dasgupta, Glycation of human serum albumin alters its binding efficacy towards the dietary polyphenols: A comparative approach, Journal of Biomolecular Structure & Dynamics 2015, DOI: 10.1080/07391102.2015.1094749.
5) Kyu Cheol Lee, Taehyo Kim, Seyeong Song, Yiho Kim, Gitish K. Dutta, Dong Suk Kim, Jin Young Kim and Changduk Yang “Medium bandgap copolymers based on carbazole and quinoxaline exceeding 1.0 V open-circuit voltages” RSC Adv., 2016,6, 17624-17631.
6) Grégoire Guillon, Tammineni Rajagopala Rao, Susanta Mahapatra, and Pascal Honvault, “Quantum Dynamics of the 18O + 36O2 Collision Process”, J. Phys. Chem. A, 2015, 119, 12512-12516.
7) T. Rajagopala Rao, G. Guillon, S. Mahapatra, P. Honvault, Differential cross sections and product rovibrational distributions for 16O + 32O2 and 18O + 32O2 collisions. J. Phys. Chem. A, 2015, 119, 11432-11439.
Department of Humanities & Social Sciences
1) Amal Dev Sarma and B. Roy choudhury, Analysing Electronic Word-of-Mouth (eWOM) in Social Media for Consumer Insights – A Multidisciplinary Approach, International Journal of Science, Technology and Management, Vol. 04, Issue No. 01, Page Nos -978-990, 2015.
1) Paonam Sudeep Mangang and Ms. B. Samita Devi, ‘Representation of Gender Roles in Meitei Folktales’, National Seminar on ‘Gender and Folklore in Northeast India: Beliefs and Practices’, NEHU, Shillong, 30-31 March 2016.
2) Sujit Kumar Dutta, “The Usage of MAP Species by the Tribal People of Tripura (India) for Health care and Earning Livelihood by Trading the same in the Sub-continent Market”, International Congress on Technology – Engineering & Science(ICONTES), Kuala Lumpur.