Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
1) A. Datta, S. Ghosh and A. Ghosh, “Unsupervised Band Extraction for Hyperspectral Images using Clustering and kernel Principal Component Analysis “, International Journal of Remote Sensing, Vol. 38, No. 3, pp. 850-873, 2017
2) A. Datta, S. Ghosh and A. Ghosh, “ Supervised Band Extraction of Hyperspectral Images using Partitioned Maximum Margin Criterion”, IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Letters, Vol. 14, No. 1, pp. 82-86, 2017
3) Abhoy Kole, Kamalika Datta, and Indranil Sengupta, “A New Heuristic for N-Dimensional Nearest Neighbor Realization of a Quantum Circuit”, IEEE Transactions on Computer-Aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems (TCAD), DOI: 10.1109/ TCAD.2017.2693284. (To appear)
4) Abhoy Kole, Kamalika Datta, and Indranil Sengupta, “A Heuristic for Linear Nearest Neighbor Realization of Quantum Circuits by SWAP Gate Insertion using N-Gate Lookahead”, IEEE Journal on Emerging and Selected Topics in Circuits and Systems, Vol. 6, No. 1, pp. 62-72, January 2016.
5) B. Paria, S. Pratihar, and P. Bhowmick, On Farey Table and its Compression for Space Optimization with Guaranteed Error Bounds, Mathematics for Applications (published by the Institute of Mathematics, Brno University of Technology, Czech Republic), Vol. 5(2), Pages 123 - 145, 2016.
6) S. Pratihar and P. Bhowmick, On Farey Sequence and its Augmentation for Applications to Image Analysis, International Journal of Applied Mathematics and Computer Science (AMCS), Vol.27(3) , 2017 (to be published).
7) Bhattacharya, A.; Ghosh, S. C.; Sinha, B.P.; Multi-path Routing for Secure Multimedia Com-munication Over Cognitive Radio Networks”, International Journal of Computer Networks and Distributed Systems (Inderscience), to appear.
8) A. Bhattacharya, K. Sinha, An E_cient Protocol for Multipath Load-Balanced Routing in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks”, in Ad Hoc Networks (Elsevier), Vol. 63, pp. 104-114, Aug. 2017.
9) Bhattacharya, K. Sinha, D. Datta, B. P. Sinha, MRBNS: A New Energy-E_cient Communication Scheme in Low Power Wireless Networks”, in International Journal of Sensor Networks (Inderscience), vol. 23 no. 3, pp. 155-169. Apr. 2017.
10) A. Bhattacharya, P. Majumder, K. Sinha, B. P. Sinha, K. V. N. Kavitha, An Energy-E_cient Wireless Communication Scheme using Quint Fibonacci Number System”, in International Journal of Computer Networks and Distributed Systems (Inderscience), vol. 16 no. 2, pp. 140-161, Feb. 2016.
11) B. Nongpoh, R. Ray, S. Dutta, A. Banerjee, AutoSense: A Framework for Automated Sensitivity Analysis of Program Data, IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering, Vol.-To appear, 2017. url: http://nitmeghalaya.in/nitm_web/fp/cse_dept/uploads/ IEEE_TSE_2017.pdf
12) Mohanta, D. K., Murthy, C., & Sinha Roy, D. (2016). A Brief Review of Phasor Measurement Units as Sensors for Smart Grid. Electric Power Components and Systems, 44(4), 411-425,(2016).
13) Reddy, K. Hemant Kumar, Geetika Mudali, and Diptendu Sinha Roy. “A novel coordinated resource provisioning approach for cooperative cloud market.” Journal of Cloud Computing (Springer), 8 :(2017) 6.1.
14) Nalluri, MadhuSudana Rao, K. Kannan, M. Manisha, and Diptendu Sinha Roy. “Hybrid Disease Diagnosis Using Multiobjective Optimization with Evolutionary Parameter Optimization.” Journal of Healthcare Engineering, 2017.
1) D. Das, and A. Chakrabarty, “Emotion Recognition from Face Dataset Using Deep Neural Nets,” in IEEE International Symposium on INnovations in Intelligent SysTems and Applications 2016 (INISTA 2016), Sinaia, Romania, IEEE Publications, 2016, pp. 1-6.
2) P. M. N. Rani, A. Kole, K. Datta, and A. Chakrabarty, “Realization of Ternary Reversible Circuits Using Improved Gate Library,” in 6th International Conference on Advances in Computing & Communications (ICACC-2016), Kochi, Kerala, India, Elsevier, 2016, Vol. 93, pp. 153-160.
3) D. Das, and A. Chakrabarty, “Human Gait Recognition using Deep Neural Networks,” Proc. 2nd International Conference on ICT for Competitive Strategies (ICTCS 2016), Computer Society of India Udaipur, India, ACM - ICPS, 2016, pp. 132:1--132:6.
4) A. Chakrabarty, and N. Das, “Assessment of values of time-domain and frequency domain parameters for ECG signals through HRV analysis using Symlets for Arrhythmia prediction,” in Advances in Computational Intelligence: Proc. International Conference on Computational Intelligence 2015, BIT Mesra, Ranchi, India, Springer, 2016, pp. 439-447.
5) Akhilendra Pratap Singh, Ujwal Kumar Singh; Amit Kumar;”User centric android application for future world; SyncApp”, IEEE International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Computing Research (ICCIC), Period -15-17 Dec, Place -Chennai, Page -1-5, 2016.
6) AbhoyKole, P. Mercy Nesa Rani, KamalikaDatta, IndranilSengupta, and Rolf Drechsler, “Exact Synthesis of Ternary Reversible Functions using Ternary Toffoli Gates”, IEEE International Symposium on Multiple Valued Logic (ISMVL), pp. 179-184, Novi Sad, Serbia, May 22-24, 2017.
7) AbhoyKole, Robert Wille, KamalikaDatta, and IndranilSengupta, “Test Pattern Generation Effort Evaluation of Reversible Circuits”, ”, 9th International Conference on Reversible Computation, pp. 162-175, Kolkata, India, July 6-7, 2017.
8) P. Mercy Nesa Rani, AbhoyKole, Kamalika Datta, and IndranilSengupta, “Improved Decomposition of Multiple-Control Ternary Toffoli Gates using Muthukrishnan-Stroud Quantum Gates”, 9th International Conference on Reversible Computation, pp. 202-213, Kolkata, India, July 6-7, 2017.
9) Leniency Marbaniang, AbhoyKole, Kamalika Datta, and IndranilSengupta, “Design of Efficient Quantum Circuits using Nearest Neighbor Constraint in 2D Architecture”, 9th International Conference on Reversible Computation, pp. 248-253, Kolkata, India, July 6-7, 2017.
10) AbhoyKole, and Kamalika Datta, “Improved NCV Gate Realization of Arbitrary Size Toffoli Gates”, 30th International Conference on VLSI Design (VLSID), pp. 289-294, Hyderabad, India, January 7-11, 2017.
11) Phrangboklang L. Thangkhiew, Rahul Gharpinde, Varun C. Paturi, Kamalika Datta, and IndranilSengupta, “Area Efficient Implementation of Ripple Carry Adder using Memristor Crossbar Arrays”, 11th International Design and test Symposium (IDT), pp. 142-147, Hammamet, Tunisia, December 18-20, 2016.
12) F. Lalchhandama, Brojo Gopal Sapui, and Kamalika Datta, “An Improved Approach for the Synthesis of Boolean Functions using Memristor based IMPLY and INVERSE-IMPLY Gates”, IEEE Computer Society Annual Symposium on VLSI (ISVLSI), pp. 319-324, Pittsburgh, USA, July 11-13, 2016.
13) A.P.S. Thengal, N. Rastogi, A. Medhi, R. Shrivastava, and Kamalika Datta, “Parameter Sensing and Object Tracking using Global Positioning Sysytem”, 6th International Symposium on Embedded Computing and System Design (ISED), pp. 289- 293, IIT Patna, December 15-17, 2016.
14) Suchisman Burman, KamalikaDatta, Robert Wille, IndranilSengupta, and Rolf Drechsler, “An Improved Gate Library for Logic Synthesis of Optical Circuits”, 6th International Symposium on Embedded Computing and System Design (ISED), pp. 1-6, IIT Patna, December 15-17, 2016.
15) M. Ajij, S. Pratihar, K. Ganguly, Detection and Retargeting of Emphasized Text for Content Summarization, 5th Intl. Conf. on Advances in Computing, Communications and Informatics (ICACCI), Period -21-24 September, Place -LNMIIT, Jaipur, Pages -15-21, 2016.
16) M. Ajij and S. Pratihar, Quasi-straightness based Features for Off-line Verification of Signatures, International Conference on Identity, Security and Behavior Analysis (ISBA), Period -February 22-24, Pages 1-7, Place -IIIT, New Delhi, 2017.
17) C. Lalengmawia, A. Bhattacharya, A. Datta, Image Stenography using Advanced Encryption Standard for implantation of Audio/Video Data, to appear in Proc. International Conference on Recent Trends in Information Technology (IEEE ICRTIT), 8-9 Apr. 2016.
18) K. Sinha, B. Gupta, S. Rahimi, A. Bhattacharya, Candidate Core Selection for Load-BalancedMulticore Shared Tree Multicasting”, in Proc. International Conference on Recent Advances in Information Technology (IEEE RAIT), 3-5 Mar. 2016.
19) A. Bhattacharya, S. Audhya, K. Sinha, An Anti-Jamming Protocol Based on Secret Reallocation of Channels”, in Proc. International Conference on Recent Advances in Information Technology (IEEE RAIT), 3-5 Mar. 2016.
20) L. Bu, R. Ray, S. Schupp, ARCH-COMP17 Category Report: Bounded Model Checking of Hybrid Systems with Piecewise Constant Dynamics,ARCH17. 4th International Workshop on Applied Verification of Continuous and Hybrid Systems, Period -April, Place -Pittsburgh, USA, Page -134-142, 2017. https://easychair.org/publications/paper/352479
21) M. Althoff, S. Bak, D. Cattaruzza, X. Chen, G. Frehse, R. Ray, S. Schupp, ARCH-COMP17 Category Report: Continuous and Hybrid Systems with Linear Continuous Dynamics, ARCH17. 4th International Workshop on Applied Verification of Continuous and Hybrid Systems, Period -April, Place -Pittsburgh, USA, Page -143-159, 2017. https://easychair.org/ publications/paper/352651
22) A. Gurung, A. Deka, E. Bartocci, S. Bogomolov, R. Grosu, R. Ray, Parallel Reachability Analysis for Hybrid Systems, MEMOCODE, Period -Nov 18-20, Place -IIT Kanpur, India, 2016. http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/7797741/
23) Behera, Ranjit Kumar, K. Reddy, and Diptendu Sinha Roy. “Reliability Assessment of Energy Monitoring Service for a Futuristic Smart City.” In Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Information and Communication Technology for Competitive Strategies, p. 59. ACM, 2016.
24) Behera, Snehasree, K. Reddy, and Diptendu Sinha Roy. “A Critical Assessment of ICT Infrastructures for Certain Demand Response Applications in Smart Grid.” In Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Information and Communication Technology for Competitive Strategies, p. 12. ACM, 2016.
25) Reddy, K., Geetika Mudali, and Diptendu Sinha Roy. “Energy Aware Heuristic Scheduling of Variable Class Constraint Resources in Cloud Data Centres.” In Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Information and Communication Technology for Competitive Strategies, p. 13. ACM, 2016.
26) Behera, Snehasree, Bhawani Shankar Pattnaik, Motahar Reza, and D. S. Roy. “Predicting Consumer Loads for Improved Power Scheduling in Smart Homes.” In Computational Intelligence in Data Mining—Volume 2, pp. 463-473. Springer, New Delhi, 2016.
Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)
1) S. Mishra, T. V. Mahendra, and A. Dandapat, “ A 9-T 833-MHz 1.72-fJ/bit/search quasi static ternary fully associative cache tag with selective matchline evaluation for wire speed applications,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I: Regular Papers, Vol.-63, Issue No.-11, pp. 1910-1920, 2016.
2) V. Kumar and A. Dandapat, “Design Methodology for Multiple Output Combinational Circuits Using Cyclic Combinational Technique,” Journal of Circuits, Systems, and Computers, Vol.-25, Issue No.-12, pp. 120, 2016.
3) V. Kumar, C. K. Jha, G. Thapa, and A. Dandapat, “ A Novel Methodology for Design of Cyclic Combinational Circuits,” Journal of Low Power Electronics, Vol.-12, pp. 113, 2016.
4) S. Mishra and A. Dandapat, “EMDBAM: A Low Power Dual Bit Associative Memory with Match Error and Mask Control,” IEEE Transactions on Very Large Scale Integration Systems, Vol.-24, Issue No.-6, pp. 21422151, 2016.
5) A. Sarkhel and S. R. B. Chaudhuri, “Enhanced-gain printed slot antenna using an electric meta surface superstrate,” Springer: Applied Physics, Vol.-122, Issue No.-10, pp. 122-934, 2016.
6) A. Shadap and P. Saha “Discrete Fourier transformation processor based on complex radix (1 + j) number system,” Engineering Science and Technology, an International Journal (Elsevier), Accepted 2016.
7) S. Mishra and A. Dandapat, “Energy-efficient adaptive match-line controller for large-scale associative storage,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II: Express Briefs, Vol.-64, Issue No.-6, pp. 710-714, 2017.
8) T. V. Mahendra, S. Mishra, and A. Dandapat, “Self controlled high performance pre-charge free content addressable memory,” IEEE Transactions on Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI) Systems, Vol.-25, Issue No.-8, pp. 2388-2392, 2017.
9) V. A. Kumar, Ch. V. R. Rao, and A. Dutta, “Performance analysis of blind source separation using canonical correlation,” in Springer, Circuits, Systems, and Signal Processing, DOI: 10.1007/s00034-017-0566-x , 2017.
10) V. A. Kumar and Ch. V. R. Rao, “Unsupervised noise removal technique based on constrained NMF,” in IET Signal Processing, http://dx.doi.org/10.1049/ietspr.2016.041 4, Online ISSN 1751-9683, 2017.
11) S. J. Pinto, G. Panda and P. Rangababu, “An Implementation of Hybrid Control Strategy for Distributed Generation System Interface Using Xilinx System Generator, ”IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, Accepted, 2017.
12) K. K. Anumandla, P. Rangababu and S. L. Saba, “Hardware Implementation of Multi-Objective Differential Evolution algorithm: A Case Study of Spectrum Allocation in Cognitive Radio Networks,” International Journal of Innovative Computing and Applications (Inderscience), pp. 1-10, 2017.
13) P. Saha and D. Kumar “A new algorithm for the Computation of the Decimals of the Inverse,” Computer Science & Engineering and Electrical Engineering, ScientiaIranica, vol. 24, Issue no. 3, pp. 1363-1372, 2017.
14) S. D. Thabah, M. Sonowal and P. Saha, “Experimental Studies on Multi0Operand Adders” Int. J. of Smart Sensing and Intelligent System, vol. 10, Issue no. 2, 2017, pp. 327-340, June 2017.
15) D. Kumar, P. Saha, A. Dandapat, “Rigorous hardware implementation of methodologies of fixed point division algorithms”Int. J. of Smart Sensing and Intelligent System, Accepted 2017.
1) T. V. Mahendra, S. Mishra, and A. Dandapat, “Fully Dynamic High Density Associative Storage Architectures: Study, Comparison and a Proposal,” Electronics and Communication Systems (ICECS), 2016 3rd International Conference on, Coimbatore, India, pp. 3401-3404, 2016.
2) J. Saikia, S. Mishra, and A. Dandapat, “Large Scale Dynamic Content Addressable Memory with Hybrid Matchline Structure,” Students’ Technology Symposium (TechSym), 2016 IEEE, Kharagpur, India, 2016.
3) K. B. Singh, S. W. Hussain, T. V. Mahendra and Ch. V. RamaRao, “Implementation of OFDM and Pulsed-OFDM”, IEEE 15thInternational Conference on Information Technology (ICIT), Bhubaneswar, pp. 22-24, December2016.
4) A. Gogoi and V. Kumar, “Design of Low Power, Area Efficient and High Speed Approximate Adders for Inexact Computing,” IEEE International Conference on Signal Processing and Communication (ICSC 2016), 26th-28th December, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 2016.
5) P. Rangababu, K. K. Anumandla and S. L. Sabat, “Performance Evaluation of Floating Point Differential Evolution Hardware Accelerator on FPGA,” In Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on TENCON, Nov 22-25, Singapore, 2016.
6) S. Jena, G. Panda, and P. Rangababu, “Investigation on FPGA based Passive AntiIslanding Protection Schemes for Grid Interfaced Distributed Generation System,” In Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on TENCON, Nov 22-25, Singapore, 2016.
7) V. M. Tripathi, S. Mishra, J. Saikia, and A. Dandapat, “A Low-Voltage 13T Latch-Type Sense Amplifier with Regenerative Feedback for Ultra Speed Memory Access,” 2017 30th International Conference on VLSI Design and 2017 16th International Conference on Embedded Systems (VLSID), Hyderabad, India, pp. 341-346, 2017.
8) V. A. Kumar, Ch. V. Rama Rao, A. Dutta, “Blind speech separation using canonical correlation and performance analysis,” IEEE International Conference CSCITA-2017, Mumbai, April 2017.
9) K. B. Singh, T. V. Mahendra, R. S. Kurmvanshi and Ch. V. RamaRao, “Image Enhancement with the Application of Local and Global Enhancement Methods for Dark Images”, IEEE International Conference on Innovations in Electronics, Signal Processing and Communication(IESC2017),6-7April, Shillong, 2017.
10) K. Shukla, Swamy Baldev and Rangababu P, “Area Efficient Dataflow Hardware Design of SAO Filter for HEVC,”In proceedings of International Conference on Innovations in Electronics, Signal Processing and Communication, 6-7 April, Shillong, 2017.
11) R. Khongsit and P. Rangababu, “Scalable Discrete Tchebichef Transform for Image/Video Compression,”In proceedings of International Conference on Innovations in Electronics, Signal Processing and Communication(IESC), 6-7 April, Shillong, 2017.
12) S. Burman, P. Rangababu and K. Datta, “Development of Dynamic Reconfiguration Implementation of AES on FPGA Platform,”In proceedings of International Conference on Devices for Integrated Circuit (DevIC, 23rd-24th March, Kolkata, 2017.
13) P. Ghosh, and P. Rangababu, “Design and Implementation of Ternary Content Addressable Memory (TCAM) based Hierarchical Motion Estimation for Video Processing,”VDAT 2017, June 29 to July 2nd, IIT Roorkee, 2017.
14) R. Choudary, and P. Rangababu, “Design and Implementation of Mixed Parallel and Dataflow Architecture for Intra-prediction Hardware in HEVC Decoder,”VDAT 2017, June 29 to July 2nd, IIT Roorkee, 2017.
Electrical Engineering (EE)
1) Pratap Sekhar Puhan, Pravat Kumar Ray and Gayadhar Panda, “Development of Real Time Implementation of 5/5 Rule based Fuzzy Logic Controller Shunt Active Power Filter for Power Quality Improvement”, Int. J. Emerg. Electr. Power Syst. 2016; 17(6): 607–617.
2) Priyabat Garanayak and Gayadhar Panda, “An adaptive linear neural network with least mean M-estimate weight updating rule employed for harmonics identification and power quality monitoring”, Transactions of the Institute of Measurement and Control, 1–14, 2017.
3) P.S. Puhan, P.K.Ray & G.Panda “A Comparative Analysis of Artificial Neural Network and Synchronous detection Controller to improve power quality in Single Phase System” International Journal of Power Electronics, Inderscience” Accepted, 2017.
4) Smitha Joyce Pinto, Gayadhar Panda, and Rangababu Pessapati “An Implementation of Hybrid Control Strategy for Distributed Generation System Interface Using Xilinx System Generator” IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON INDUSTRIAL INFORMATICS, accepted, 2017.
5) Moving-Window DFT Based Frequency-Locked Loop for FM Demodulation, IEEE COMMUNICATIONS LETTERS, VOL. 20, NO. 5, MAY 2016.
6) P. P. Singh, J. P. Singh, B. K. Roy, “SMC based Synchronization and Anti- synchronization of Chaotic Systems for Secure Communication and Analog Circuit Realization,” Int. J. Control Theory and Application, Vol. 9, No. 39, pp. 171-183, 2016.
7) P. P. Singh, J. P. Singh, B. K. Roy, “Implementation for Synchronization of Chen and Liu-Yang Chaotic Systems using SMC and Active Control Schemes,” Int. J. Control Theory and Application, Vol. 9, No. 39, pp. 159-169, 2016.
8) P. P Singh, J. P. Singh, and B. K. Roy, “NAC-based Synchronisation and Anti-synchronisation Between Hyperchaotic and Chaotic Systems, Its Analogue Circuit Design and Application,” IETE Journal of Research, 2017. DOI: 10.1080/03772063.2017.1331758
9) M. Ghosh, S. Ghosh, P.K. Saha, G.K. Panda, “Semi-Analytical Dynamic Model of Permanent Magnet Direct Current Brushed Motor Considering Slotting Effect, Commutation and PWM Operated Terminal Voltage”, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol.-64, Issue No.-4, April, 2017. (Published on 07-Dec-2016).
10) S. Affijulla, P. Tripathy, A Robust Fault Detection and Discrimination Technique for Transmission Lines, IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, Vol.-PP, Issue No.-99, Page Nos -1-11, 2017.
11) S. Affijulla, P. Tripathy, Development of Phasor Estimation Algorithm for P-Class PMU Suitable in Protection Applications, IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, Vol.-PP, Issue No.-99, Page Nos -1-10, 2016.
12) Palash Pal, Debabrata Roy, Avik Datta, Pradip K. Sadhu, Atanu Banerjee “ A Closed-loop power controller model of seriesresonant-inverter-fitted induction heating system” – Archives of Electrical Engineering ,Vol.65 ,No.4 ,December , 2016, pp.827-841.
13) Chiranjit Sain, Atanu Banerjee, P K Biswas, “Comparative Performance Study for Closed Loop Operation of an Adjustable Speed Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor Drive with Different Controllers”- International Journal of Power Electronics and Drive Systems (IJPEDS), Vol.7, No.4, December, 2016, pp. 1089-1098.
14) Agamani Chakraborty, Debabrata Roy, Pradip Kr Sadhu, Ankur Ganguly, Atanu Banerjee “An Interference of High Frequency Series Resonant Inverter in Domestic Induction Heater Estimation in Emission Control Using FEM ”- Journal of Power Technologies, accepted & will be published.
15) Kaushik Neogi , Pradip K Sadhu, Atanu Banerjee, “A review work on high frequency Induction curing of porous asphalt concrete”- International Journal of Power Electronics and Drive Systems (IJPEDS), Vol.7, No.3, September,2016, pp.872- 879.
16) R. Roy, A. Dalal, P. Kumar, Prediction of High Frequency Core Loss for Electrical Steel Using the Data Provided by Manufacturer, Journal of magnetism and magnetic materials, Vol.-410, Page Nos -248-256, 2016.
17) Sanjoy Debbarma, Arunima Dutta, “Utilizing Electric Vehicles for LFC in Restructured Power Systems using Fractional Order Controller”, IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, 2016. DOI: 10.1109/TSG.2016.2527821
1) Bonu Ramesh Naidu, Gayadhar Panda and R Ganesh, “Modelling and Hardware-in-Loop Validation of a Modified Controller for Intermittent Operation of a Standalone Low Voltage DC Fuel Cell System”, in IEEE International Conference TENCON, 2016.
2) Satabdy Jena, Gayadhar Panda and Rangababu Peesapati, “Investigation on FPGA based Passive Anti-Islanding Protection Schemes for Grid Interfaced Distributed Generation System”, in IEEE International Conference TENCON, 2016.
3) Smitha Joyce Pinto and Gayadhar Panda, “Power Quality Analysis in a Grid Connected PV System Employing a Hybrid Technique Based on Fractional Wavelet Transform”, in IEEE International Conference TENCON, 2016.
4) Santanu Kumar Dash, Pravat Kumar Ray and Gayadhar Panda, “DS1103 Real-Time Operation and Control of Photovoltaic Fed Unified Power Quality Conditioner”, in IEEE International Conference TENCON, 2016.
5) Modeling and analysis of a hybrid active power filter for power quality improvement using hysteresis current control technique, IEEE Seventh India International Conference on Power Electronics (IICPE-2016) Thapar University, Patiala, Punjab, November 17-19, 2016.
6) Comparative analysis of a hybrid active power filter for power quality improvement using different compensation techniques, 2nd IEEE International Conference on Recent Advances and Innovations in Engineering (ICRAIE-2016) Jaipur, India, December 23-25, 2016.
7) Effect of pole placement of a full order state observer in sensorless speed estimation of brushed DC motor, IEEE 7th Power India International Conference (PIICON 2016) Govt. Engineering College Bikaner, Rajasthan, November 25-27, 2016.
8) J. Samantaray, P. P. Singh, and B K Roy, A Comparative Study of PI & PID Based SMC for Anti-synchronization of Vallis System, 5th International Conference on Computer Applications in Electrical Engineering - Recent Advances (CERA2017-), IIT Roorkee, (Accepted).
9) S. Ghosh, M. Ghosh, G.K. Panda, P.K. Saha, “Time Delay Compensation by Estimating Speed Error of a PMDC Motor Using Backward Arc Length Approach”, IEEE Sponsored 2016 International Conference on Intelligent Control, Power and Instrumentation (ICICPI 2016), Period- October 21st - 23rd, 2016, Place -Kolkata, India, 2016.
10) T.M. Rao, M. Ghosh, B. Halder, “Effect of Pole Placement of a Full Order State Observer in Sensorless Speed Estimation of Brushed DC Motor”, IEEE 7th PIICON 2016, Period- 25th-27th Nov, 2016, Place -Rajasthan, India, 2016.
11) K. S. Kumar, S. Affijulla, Voltage stability and dynamic analysis of North-Eastern Indian power Grid, 2016 Second IEEE International Innovative Applications of Computational Intelligence on Power, Energy and Controls with their Impact on Humanity (CIPECH), Period -Nov 18 - 19, Place -Ghaziabad, India, Page -114 - 118, 2016.
12) R. Roy, A. Dalal, K. K. Prabhakar and P. Kumar, “A general relation between supply harmonics and reactive power of an induction motor,” IECON 2016 – 42nd Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society, Florence, 2016, pp. 1572-1577.
13) . A. Dalal, P. Kumar and R. Roy, “Analytical model for permanent magnet motor with non-linear ferromagnetic material property,” IECON 2016 - 42nd Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society, Florence, 2016, pp. 1604- 1609.
14) . Sanjoy Debbarma, L.C Saikia, Nidul Sinha and B. Kar, “Fractional order two degree of freedom control for AGC of an interconnected multi-source power system”, 17th IEEE Conference on Industrial Technology, (ICIT 2016), Taipei.
Mechanical Engineering (ME)
1) J. P. Panda, H. V. Warrior, S. Maity, A. Mitra, K. Sasmal, An improved model including length scale anisotropy for the pressure strain correlation of turbulence, Journal of Fluids Engineering, Vol.-139, Issue No.-4, Page Nos -044503-1 to 6, 2017.
2) M. A. Singh, D. K. Sarma, O. Hanzel, J. Sedláek, P. Šajgalík, Machinability analysis of multi walled carbon nanotubes filled alumina composites in Wire Electrical Discharge Machining process, Journal of the European Ceramic Society, Elsevier, Vol.-37, Page Nos -3107-3114, 2017.
3) C. Marthong, D.K. Sarma, Influence of PET fiber geometry on the mechanical properties of concrete: an experimental investigation, European Journal of Environment and Civil Engineering, Taylor and Francis, Vol.-20, Issue No.-7, Page Nos -771-784, 2016.
4) C. Marthong, D.K. Sarma, Flexural behavior of ferrocement plates incorporating steel and PET fibers, Materials and Construction Technologies for Sustainable Development, Key Engineering Materials, Trans Tech Publication, Vol.-666, Page Nos -97-106, 2016.
5) R. Kalidasan, M.Yatin, D.K.Sarma, S.Senthilvelan, U.S. Dixit, An experimental study of cutting forces and temperature in multi-tool turning in grey cast iron, International Journal of Machining and Machinability of Materials,Inderscience, Vol.-18, Issue No.-5/6, Page Nos -540-541, 2016.
6) R. S. Das, S. Jain, Experimental investigations on a solar assisted liquid desiccant cooling system with indirect contact dehumidifier, Solar Energy, Vol.-153, Page Nos -289-300, 2017
7) K. Debnath, I. Singh, and A. Dvivedi, On the Analysis of Force During Secondary Processing of Natural Fiber Reinforced Composite Laminates,Polymer Composites, Vol.-38, Issue No.-1, Page Nos -164-174, 2017.
8) P.K. Bajpai, K. Debnath, and I. Singh, Hole Making in Natural Fiber-Reinforced Polylactic Acid Laminates: An Experimental Investigation, Journal of Thermoplastic Composite Materials, Vol.-30, Issue No.-1, Page Nos -30-46, 2017.
9) K. Debnath and I. Singh, Low-Frequency Modulation-Assisted Drilling of Carbon-Epoxy Composite Laminate, Journal of Manufacturing Processes, Vol.-25, Page Nos -262-273, 2017.
10) V. Dhawan, K. Debnath, I. Singh, and S. Singh, A Novel Intelligent Software-based Approach to Predict Forces and Delamination during Drilling of Fiber-Reinforced Plastics, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part L: Journal of Materials: Design and Applications, Vol.-230, Issue No.-2, Page Nos -603-614, 2016.
11) K. Debnath, A. Sisodia, A. Kumar, and I. Singh, Damage-Free Hole Making in Fiber-Reinforced Composites: An Innovative Tool Design Approach,Materials and Manufacturing Processes, Vol.-31, Issue No.-10, Page Nos -1400-1408, 2016.
12) V. Dhawan, K. Debnath, I. Singh, and S. Singh, Prediction of Forces during Drilling of Composite Laminates Using Artificial Neural Network: A New Approach, FME-Transactions, Vol.-44, Issue No.-1, Page Nos -36-42, 2016.
13) A.V. Singhal, K. Debnath, I. Singh, and B.S.S. Daniel, Critical Parameters Affecting Mechanical Behavior of Natural Fiber Reinforced Plastics,Journal of Natural Fibers, Vol.-13, Issue No.-6, Page Nos -640-650, 2016.
14) K. Debnath, I. Singh, and T.S. Srivatsan, An Innovative Tool for Engineering Good Quality Holes in Composite Laminates, Materials and Manufacturing Processes, 2016.
15) M. Rahang, P. K. Patowari, Parametric Optimization for Selective Surface Modification in EDM using Taguchi Analysis, Materials and Manufacturing Processes, Vol.-31, Issue No.-4, Page Nos -422-431, 2016.
16) T. Bose, A. R. Mohanty, Large amplitude axisymmetric vibration of a circular plate having a circumferential crack, Journal of Mechanical Sciences, Vol.-124, Page Nos -194–202, 2017.
17) T. Bose, A. R. Mohanty, Detection and monitoring of side crack in a rectangular plate using mobility, Journal of Vibration and Control, Vol.-22, Issue No.-2, Page Nos -585-594, 2016.
1) J. P. Panda, H. V. Warrior and S. Maity, Pressure Strain Correlation for Decaying Homogeneous Turbulence, 6th International Conference on FMFP, Period -15-17 Dec, Place -MNNIT Allahabad, Page -53, 2016.
2) B. K. Sarkar R Saha S. Mookherjee D. Sanyal, Speed Control of Hydraulically and Electrically Coupled Multiple Francis Turbines, 6th International and 43rd National Conference on Fluid Mechanics and Fluid Power, Period -15th-17th December, 2016, Place -MANITA, Allahabad, 2016
3) U. Kashyap, K. Das and B.K. Debnath, Effect of surface texture of vortex generator in heat transfer enhancement, 6th International and 43rd National Conference on Fluid Mechanics and Fluid Power (FMFP), Period -December 15-17, 2016, Place -MNNITA, Allahabad, U.P., India, 2016.
4) A.K.S. Kushwaha, R.S. Das, A simplified ANN model to assess the performance of a liquid desiccant air-conditioning system, International Conference on Renewable and Sustainable Energy, Period -12-13 April, Place -Coimbatore, 2017.
5) M. Roy Choudhury, K. Debnath, and V. Upadhyay, Drilling of Unfilled Hemp/Epoxy and Fly Ash Filled Hemp/Epoxy Composites: Analysis of Force and Temperature, Twenty-Fifth International Conference on Processing and Fabrication of Advanced Materials (PFAM-XXV), Period -22-25th January, Place -The University of Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand, Page -750-765, 2017.
6) I. Singh, U.K. Komal, P.K. Rakesh and K. Debnath, Is Hole Making in Fiber Reinforced Polymers (FRPs) a Challenging Task?, Twenty-Fifth International Conference on Processing and Fabrication of Advanced Materials (PFAM-XXV), Period -22- 25th January, Place -The University of Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand, Page -572-579, 2017.
7) K. Debnath, M. Roy Choudhury, S. Chaitanya, I. Singh, and T.S. Srivatsan, Drilling Investigation of Injection Molded Short Sisal Fiber Reinforced Polypropylene Composites, Twenty-Fifth International Conference on Processing and Fabrication of Advanced Materials (PFAM-XXV), Period -22-25th January, Place -The University of Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand, Page -738-749, 2017.
8) M. Roy Choudhury, J. Ghosh, V. Upadhyay, and K. Debnath, Influence of Tool Geometry and Cutting Parameters on the Quality of Hole during Drilling of Hemp Fibre Reinforced Composites, The 4th International Conference on Advances in Materials and Materials Processing (iCAMMP-iv), Period -5-7th November, Place -Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, West Bengal, India, 2016.
9) Alom N., Kolaprathi S.C., Gadde S.C., and Saha U.K., 2016, “Aerodynamic design optimization of elliptical-bladed Savoniusstyle wind turbine by numerical simulations”, Paper No. OMAE2016-55095, ASME 35th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering, June 19-24, Busan, South Korea.
10) N. Alom, U.K.Saha, 2017. “Arriving at the optimum overlap ratio for an elliptical-bladed Savonius rotor,” Paper No. GT2017- 64137, ASME Turbo Expo Turbine Technical Conference and Exposition, June 26–30, Charlotte, North Carolina, USA.
11) N. Alom, U.K.Saha,2016, “Numerical Optimization of Semicircular-bladed Savonius Rotor using Vent Augmenters”, 5th International Conference on Asian Congress of Gas Turbine, November 14-16, IIT Bombay, Mumbai, India.
12) P. R. Babu, V. Kulkarni and S. K. Dwivedy, Calibration of Single Component Accelerometer Force Balance and Vibrometer Balance using Short Duration Step Load, 5th National Conference on Wind Tunnel Testing, Period -16-17 March, Place – Dept of Aerospace Engineering, MIT Campus, Chennai, Page -53, 2016.
Civil Engineering (CE)
1) C. Marthong and D.K.Sarma, Influence of PET fiber geometry on the mechanical properties of concrete: An experimental investigation, European Journal of Environmental and Civil Engineering, Vol.-20, Issue No.-7, Page Nos -771-784, 2016.
2) C. Marthong, A. Dutta and S.K Deb, Effect of Cyclic Loading Frequency on the Behaviour of exterior RC Beam-Column Connections, Journal of Earthquake Engineering, Vol.-20, Issue No.-7, Page Nos -1126-1147, 2016.
3) C. Marthong, S.K. Deb and A. Dutta Deb, Effect of loading rates on the behavior of epoxy repaired RC beam-column connections, European Journal of Environmental and Civil Engineering, Issue No.-Accepted, Page Nos -1-26, 2016.
4) C. Marthong, A. S. Sangma, Md. S. A.Choudhury, R. N. Pyrbot, S. L. Tron ,L. Mawroh, G. S. Bharti, Structural Behavior of Recycled Aggregate Concrete Beam-Column Connection in Presence of Micro Concrete at Joint Region, Structures, Elsevier, Vol.-11, Page Nos -243–251, 2017
5) M. L. Patton, K. D. Singh, Buckling of fixed-ended concrete-filled steel columns under axial compression, International Journal of Steel Structures, Springer, Vol.-17(3), 1-13, 2017.
6) Sarmah, R and Barua, G. (2017). “Analysis of three-dimensional transient seepage into ditchdrains from a ponded field.” Sadhana, 42(5), 769–793, 2015
7) D. Podder, A. Gadagi, N. R. Mandal, S. Kumar, L. Singh, and S. Das, Numerical investigation on the effect of thermomechanical tensioning on the residual stresses in thin stiffened panels, Journal of Ship Production and Design, Vol.-33, Issue No.-1, Page Nos -1-11, 2017.
8) A. Gadagi, N. R. Mandal, D. Podder, S. Kumar, Experimental and numerical investigation on the effect of Thermo-Mechanical Tensioning on weld induced out-of-plane distortion, Journal of Ship Production and Design, Issue No.-Accepted, 2017.
9) D. Podder, A. Gadagi, N. R. Mandal, S. Das, In sight of a fillet welded T-joint based on the method of average welding forces, Journal of ship production and design, Vol.-32, Issue No.-4, Page Nos -206-215, 2016.
10) H. M. Kalita, A. K. Sarma, An implicit scheme for shallow water flow with wet dry interface, Water Resources, In press
1) H. M. Kalita, A. K. Sarma, Numerical simulation of open channel flow over undulated and dry bed, 6th International and 43rd National Conference on Fluid Mechanics and Fluid Power, Period -15-17 December, Place -MNNIT Allahabad, 2016.
2) H. M. Kalita, A semi implicit finite difference model for dam break flow simulation over complex river bed, National Conference on Hydrology and Watershed Management (NCHWM-2017), Period -24-25 March, Place -NIT Silchar, 2017.
3) . Sahoo, S., Manna, B. and Sharma, K. G. (2016). “Seismicstabilityanalysis of Un-reinforced and reinforcedsoilslopes.” Geo China, Shandong, China, July 25-27.
4) Sahoo, S., Manna, B. and Sharma, K. G. (2016). “Seismic stability analysis of a steep soil slope: with and without nailing.” 6thInternational Conference on Recent Advances in Geotechnical Earthquake Engineering & Soil Dynamics 2016, IIT RoorkeeGreaterNoida campus, GreaterNoida (NCR) India, August 1-6.
5) Susmita Sharma, Pankaj Pathak (2017) “Categorization of Biosolids, A Vital Biological Resource for Sustainable Agriculture” Paris France May 18-19, 2017, 19 (5) Part XII. 19thInternational Conference on Civil, Environmental and Architectural Engineering ICCEAE 2017.
6) Pankaj Pathak, Susmita Sharma (2017) “Study of Strontium Sorption onto Indian Bentonite” Paris France May 18-19, 2017, 19 (5) Part XII.19thInternational Conference on Civil, Environmental and Architectural Engineering ICCEAE 2017.
7) Jaswanth G., Kumar S., and Sharma H., “Impact testing Facility: BHISM for Performance based Blast Resistant Design of Reinforced Concrete (RC) Structures”, Procedia Engineering, 173, pp563 – 569, 2017.
8) Chakraborty, R. and Dey, A. (2016) “Effect of toe cutting on hillslope stability” Geotechnology Towards Global Standards, Indian Geotechnical Conference, IGC 2016 Department of Civil Engineering, IIT Madras, India, pp. 4-1.
9) Chakraborty, R. and Dey, A. (2016) “Stability of hill-slope using LE and FE analyses” National Conference on Engineering Problems and Application of Mathematics: EPAM 2016 , NIT Agartala, Tripura, India, pp. 5-1.
10) Chakraborty, R. and Dey, A. (2016) “Multiple nonlinear regression analysis for slope stability using limit equilibrium method” International Geotechnical Engineering Conference on Sustainability in Geotechnical Engineering Practices and Related Urban Issues, Mumbai, India, pp. 1-3.
11) Chakraborty, R. and Dey, A. (2016) “Multiple nonlinear regression analysis for slope stability using limit equilibrium method” International Geotechnical Engineering Conference on Sustainability in Geotechnical Engineering Practices and Related Urban Issues, Mumbai, India, pp. 1-3.
12) Chakraborty R. and Dey A. (2016) “Numerical investigation of slope instability induced by hydraulic and seismic actions” North-East Students Geo-Congress: NESGC 2016, Agartala, India, pp. 237-244.
Department of Physics
1) SP Choudhury, A Bhattacharjee, Sensing of 0.1 ppm of methanol, ethanol, and propanol vapors at 130° C by SnO2 thin film, Particulate Science and Technology 35 (3), 314-321, 2017.
2) D Bhattacharjee, PR Alapati, A Bhattacharjee, Electrical properties of interdigitated partially bent like shaped liquid crystalline compound, Molecular Crystals and Liquid Crystals 648 (1), 66-76, 2017.
3) K Thingujam, A Bhattacharjee, B Choudhury, PR Alapati, Optical parameter measurements of a nO. m liquid crystalline compound, Indian Journal of Pure & Applied Physics (IJPAP) 55 (4), 269-274, 2017.
4) B Gogoi, KN Singh, R Mishra, TK Ghosh, A Bhattacharjee, PR Alapati, Study of dielectric properties and the molecular dynamics using Raman spectroscopy in pure
and nanoparticle doped liquid crystal compound, 6O. 4, Molecular Crystals and Liquid Crystals 646 (1), 3-13, 2017.
5) SP Choudhury, K Bhattacharya, N Kumari, A Ghosh, A Bhattacharjee, Impedance Spectroscopy of Fe-Doped SnO, Nanoscience and Nanotechnology 17, 1-8, 2017.
6) Spectral Anomaly in Raman Scattering from p-Type Silicon Nanowires, Priyanka Yogi, Deepika Poonia, Suryakant Mishra, Shailendra Saxena, Swarup Roy, Vivek Kumar, Pankaj R. Sagdeo and Rajesh Kumar, Journal of Physical Chemistry C 121,.
7) Fano Scattering: Manifestation of Acoustic Phonons at Nanoscale, Priyanka Yogi, Suryakant Mishra, Shailendra K. Saxena, Vivek Kumar and Rajesh Kumar, Journal of Physical Chemistry Letters 7, 5291 (2016).
8) . Enhanced third harmonic generation in air by two-colour ultrashort laser pulses, A Nath, JA Dharmadhikari, D Mathur, AK Dharmadhikari, Applied Physics B 122, 248, (2016).
9) Particle dynamics in a symmetrically driven underdamped inhomogeneous periodic potential system, D. Kharkongor, W. L. Reenbohn and, Mangal C. Mahato, Phys. Rev. E 94, 022148 (2016).
10) K. Thingujam, A. Bhattacharjee, B. Choudhury, R. Dabrowski, Nematic liquid crystals exhibiting high birefringence, Optical Review, Vol.-23, Issue No.-3, Page Nos -409-19, 2016.
11) S. P. Choudhury, A. Bhattacharjee, Sensing of 0.1 ppm of methanol, ethanol, and propanol vapors at 130° c by SnO2 thin film, Particulate Science and Technology, Vol.-Accepted, 2016.
12) D. Bhattacharjee, S. Paul. Choudhury, P. R. Alapati, A. Bhattacharjee, Dielectric relaxation and birefringence study of 7. O5O. 7 dimeric liquid crystal compound, International conference on condensed matter and applied physics (icc 2015) AIP, Vol.-1728, Issue No.-020155, 2016.
13) D. Bhattacharjee, S. P. Choudhury, A. Bhattacharjee, Correlation between the density and refractive index with higher homologues 5O. m series, Molecular Crystals and Liquid Crystals, Vol.-631, Issue No.-1, Page Nos -69-73, 2016.
14) D. Bhattacharjee, P. R. Alapati, A. Bhattacharjee, Negative Birefringence in the Higher Homologues of 5O. m Series of Liquid Crystals, The Journal of Physical Chemistry B, Vol.-120, Issue No.-27, Page Nos -6747–6753, 2016.
15) K. Thingujam, A. Bhattacharjee, B. Choudhury, S. D. Sarkar, Optical studies of a binary liquid crystal mixture exhibiting induced smectic A phase, Applied Physics A, Vol.-122, Issue No.-8, Page Nos -1-10, 2016.
16) D. Bhattacharjee, P. R. Alapati, A. Bhattacharjee, Negative optical anisotropic behaviour of two higher homologues of 5O. m series of liquid crystals, Journal of Molecular Liquids, Vol.-222, Page Nos -55-60, 2016.
17) S. P. Choudhury, S. D. Gunjal, N. Kumari, K. D. Diwate, K. C. Mohite, A. Bhattacharjee, Facile synthesis of SnO 2 thin film by spray pyrolysis technique, investigation of the structural, optical, electrical properties, Materials Today: Proceedings, Vol.-3, Issue No.-6, Page Nos -1609-1619, 2016.
18) D. Bhattacharjee, P. R. Alapati, A. Bhattacharjee, Molecular polarization, order parameter and dielectric study of a dimeric compound, Journal of Molecular Liquids, Vol.-224, Page Nos -507-514, 2016.
1) Particle transport in a noisy symmetrically driven underdamped inhomogeneous sinusoidal potential system, D. Kharkongor, W. L. Reenbohn and Mangal C. Mahato, Xth PANE Biennial Proceedings (2016).
2) Particle dynamics in a symmetrically driven underdamped inhomogeneous periodic potential system, D. Kharkongor, S. Saikia, A. M. Jayannavar, Mangal C. Mahato, and W. L. Reenbohn, AIP Conference Proceedings 1832, 110023 (2017).
Department of Chemistry
1) Pradhan, M.; Song, I.; Lee, J.; Lee, M.; Park, C and Choi, H. C. “Large-area two dimensional bismuth selenide crystals synthesized by solution-based control of the nucleation environment”. RSC Adv. 2016, 6, 106960.
2) A. K. Paul and W. L. Hase, “A Zero Point Energy Constraint for Unimolecular Dissociation Reactions. Giving Trajectories Multiple Chances to Dissociate Correctly”, J Phys. Chem. A. 120, 372 (2016).
3) . H. Kim, A. K. Paul, S. Pratihar, and W. L. Hase “Chemical Dynamics Simulations of Intermolecular Energy Transfer: Azulene + N2 Collisions”, J. Phys. Chem. A 120, 5187-5196 (2016.
4) A. K. Paul, D. Donzis, and W. L. Hase “ Collisional Intermolecular Energy Transfer From a N2 Bath at Room Temperature to a Vibrationlly “Cold” C6F6 Molecule Using Chemical Dynamics Simulations”, J. Phys. Chem. A, 121, 4049-4057 (2017).
5) Shanshan Chen, Yujin An, Gitish K Dutta, Yiho Kim, Zhi Guo Zhang, Yongfang Li, Changduk Yang “A Synergetic Effect of Molecular Weight and Fluorine in All
Polymer Solar Cells with Enhanced Performance”, Advanced Functional Materials 2016.
6) So-Huei Kang, Hae Rang Lee, Gitish K Dutta, Junghoon Lee, Joon Hak Oh, Changduk Yang, “A Role of Side-Chain Regiochemistry of Thienylene–Vinylene–Thienylene (TVT) in the Transistor Performance of Isomeric Polymers” Macromolecules 50 (3), 884- 890, 2017.
Department of Mathematics
1) Tikaram Subedi and A.M Buhphang, On left SF-rings and strongly regular rings, Kyungpook Mathematical Journal, Vol.-56, Issue No.-3, Page Nos -861-866, 2016.
2) S. Dey, E. Raheem, S. Mukherjee, H. K. T. Ng, Two parameter exponentiated Gumbel distribution: properties and estimation with flood data example, Journal of Statistics &Management Systems, Vol.-20, Issue No.-2, Page Nos -197-233, 2017. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/09720510.2016.1228261.
3) S. Dey, E. Raheem, S. Mukherjee, Statistical Properties and Different Methods of Estimation of Transmuted Rayleigh Distribution, Revista Colombiana de Estadística, Vol.-40, Issue No.-1, Page Nos -165-203, 2017. http://dx.doi.org/10.15446/ rce.v40n1.5615.
4) B. Ghosh, D. Pal, T. K. Kar, J. C. Valverde, Biological Conservation through Marine Protected Areas in the Presence of Alternative Stable States, MATHEMATICAL BIOSCIENCES (Elsevier) , Vol.-286, Page Nos -49-57, 2017.
5) J. Srinivas, J.V. Ramana Murthy, A.J. Chamkha, “Analysis of Entropy Generation in an Inclined Channel Flow Containing Two Immiscible Micropolar Fluids Using HAM”, International Journal of Numerical Methods for Heat and Fluid Flow, 23(3/4) (2016) 1027-1049. (Emerald Science) DOI: http://www.emeraldinsight.com/doi/pdfplus/10.1108/HFF-09-2015-0354.
6) J. Srinivas, G. Nagaraju, O.A. Beg, “Mathematical Modeling of Entropy Generation in Magnetized Micropolar flow between co-rotating Cylinders with Internal Heat Generation”, Alexandria Engineering Journal,55(3)(2016)1969–1982.(Elsevier DOI: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1110016816301946.
7) J. Srinivas, J.V. Ramana Murthy, O.A. Beg, “Entropy Generation Analysis of Radiative Heat Transfer Effects on Channel flow of two Immiscible Couple Stress Fluids”, Journal of the Brazilian Society of Mechanical Sciences and Engineering,39(6) (2017) 2191-2202. (Springer) DOI: https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s40430-017-0752-6.
8) G. Nagaraju, J. Srinivas, J.V. Ramana Murthy, A.M. Rashad, “Entropy Generation Analysis of the MHD Flow of Couple Stress Fluid between Two Concentric Rotating Cylinders with Porous Lining”, Heat Transfer - Asian Research, 46(4) (2017) 316-- 330. (Wiley) DOI: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/htj.21214/abstract.
9) S.O. Adesanya, J.A. Falade, J. Srinivas, O.A. Beg, “Irreversibility Analysis for Reactive Third-Grade Fluid Flow and Heat Transfer with Convective Wall Cooling”, Alexandria Engineering Journal, 56(1) (2017) 153-160. (Elsevier) DOI: http://www. sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1110016816302848
10) J. Srinivas, S.O. Adesanya, J.A. Falade, G. Nagaraju, “Entropy Generation Analysis for a Radiative Micropolar Fluid Flow Through a Vertical Channel Saturated with Non-Darcian Porous Medium”, International Journal of Applied and Computational Mathematics, (Accepted) (Springer). DOI: https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s40819-017-0322-8.
11) N. Jana & S. Kumar (2017). Classification into two normal populations with a common mean and unequal variances. Communication in Statistics-Simulation and Computation. Vol.46, No.1, pp.546-558. Publisher: Taylor and Francis http:// www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/03610918.2014.970697.
12) N. Jana, S. Kumar & K. Chatterjee (2016). Bayes estimation for exponential distributions with common location parameter and applications to multi-state reliability models. Journal of Applied Statistics. Vol.43, No.15, pp.2697–2712. Publisher: Taylor and Francis http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/02664763.2016.1142950?journalCode=cjas20.
Department of Humanities and Social Sciences
1) P. S. Mangang. The Socio-Critical Plays of Henrik Ibsen and their Reception. The Criterion: An International Journal in English, Vol. 8, Issue 2, April 2017. pp 1127-1133.
2) Sarma, I. and Sarma, A. D. (2016), “Emergence of Viral Stealth Marketing in Online Social Networks”, Spectrum: An International Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences, Vol. 04, Issue No. 02, pp. 141 – 147.