Department of Computer Science & Engineering
1) Sinha Roy, Diptendu, Behera, Ranjit K, Reddy, K. Hemant Kumar, Buyya, Rajkumar, (2018) “A Context- Aware, Fog Enabled Scheme for Real-Time, Cross VerticalIo T Applications”, IEEE Internet of Things Journal, DOI10.1109/JIOT.2018.2869323.
2) Pradhan, B., Roy,D. S. , & Hui, N. B. (2018). Motion planning and coordination of multi-agent systems. International Journal of Computational Vision and Robotics, 8(5), 492-508.
3) Reddy, K. H. K, Pandey, Vishal, Roy, D. S, (2018), A Novel Entropy Based Dynamic Data Placement Strategy for Data Intensive Applications in Hadoop Clusters, International Journal of Big Data Intelligence, Inderscience Publication.
4) Rao, Nalluri Madhu Sudana, Krithivasan Kannan, Xiao-zhi Gao, and Diptendu Sinha Roy. “Novel classifiers for intelligent disease diagnosis with multi-objective parameter evolution.” Computers & Electrical Engineering 67 (2018):483-496.
5) Behera, Ranjit Kumar, K. Hemant Kumar Reddy, and Diptendu Sinha Roy. “Modeling and assessing reliability of service- oriented internet of things.” International Journal of Computers and Applications (2018):1-12.
6) Pradhan, B., Vijayakumar, V., Hui, N. B., & Sinha Roy, D. (2019).Intelligent navigation of multiple coordinated robots. Journal of Intelligent & Fuzzy Systems, (Preprint), 1-10.
7) Mallikarjuna, B.,Pathirikkat ,G., Sinha Roy, D., Bharata Reddy, M. J. (2019), A Real-Time Synchronized Harmonic Phasor Measurements-Based Fault Location Method for Transmission Lines. Journal of Control, Automation and Electrical Systems (Springer), https://doi.org/10.007/ s40313-019-00500-y (Accepted).
8) Rajappa, M., Krithivasan, K., & Roy, D. S. (2018). Helly hypergraph based matching frame work using deterministic sampling techniques for spatially improved point feature based image matching. Multimedia Tools and Applications, 1-25.
9) B K Balabantaray, R N Mahapatra and B B Biswal, “Efficient Part Recognition Method in Vision Guided Robots using Orthogonal Moments, International Journal of Engineering & Technology, 7 (4.41) (2018) 60-65, 2018, DOI:10.14419/ijet.v7i4.41.24301.
10) . Sasmita Mohapatra, R. N. Mahapatra, B. B. Biswal, B K Balabantray, A. K. Behera, “A Deterministic Model for Remanufacturing Inventory for Reverse Supply Chain, International Journal of Engineering & Technology, 7 (4.41) (2018) 207-210, DOI:10.14419/ijet.v7i4.41.24529.
11) Soumen Moulik, Shubhankar Majumdar, Fall Sense: An automatic fall detection and alarm generation system in IoT-enabled environment, IEEE Sensors Journal, Nov.2018.
12) Soumen Moulik, Sudip Misra, Chandan Chakraborty, Performance Evaluation and Delay-Power Trade-off Analysis of ZigBee Protocol, IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, Vol. 18, No. 2, pp. 404 - 416, Feb.2019.
13) P. L. Thangkhiew, K. Datta, “Scalable In-Memory Mapping of Boolean Functions in Memristive Crossbar Array Using Simulated Annealing”, Journal of Systems Architecture, DOI:10.1016/j. sysarc.2018.07.002,2018 (Accepted).
14) L. Marbaniang, K. Datta, “Efficient Design of Quantum Circuitsusing Nearest Neighbor Constraint in 3D Architecture”, Journal of Circuits, Systems and Computers, Vol. 28, No. 5, pp. 1950084:1- 1950084:19, 2019, DOI: 10.1142/S0218126619500841, 2018(Accepted).
15) P. L. Thangkhiew, R. Gharpinde, K. Datta, “Efficient Mapping of Boolean Functions to Memristor Crossbar using MAGICNOR Gates”, IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems-I: Regular Papers, Vol. 65, No. 8, pp. 2466-2476, August2018.
16) R. Gharpinde, P. L. Thangkhiew, K. Datta, I. Sengupta, “A Scalable In-Memory Logic Synthesis Approach using Memristor Crossbar”, IEEE Transactions on Very Large Scale Integration Systems, Vol. 26, No. 2, pp. 355-366, February2018.
17) Kole, K. Datta, I. Sengupta, “A New Heuristic for N-Dimensional Nearest Neighbor Realization of a Quantum Circuit”, IEEE Transactions on Computer-Aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems, Vol. 37, No. 1, pp. 182-192, January2018.
18) Gurung, A., Ray, R., Bartocci, E., Bogomolov, S., &Grosu, R. (2018). Parallel reachability analysis of hybrid systems inxspeed. International Journal on Software Tools for Technology Transfer,1-23.
19) Shubham Singh, Akhilendra Pratap,”Ensuring Data Security in Cloud Storage”, International Journal of Machine Learning and Computing, April 2018. (Accepted).
20) S Thokchom, S., & Saikia, D. K. (2019). Privacy Preserving and Public Auditable Integrity Checking on Dynamic Cloud Data. IJ Network Security, 21(2), 221-229.
1) Singh Akhilendra Pratap, Kumar, G. Hemant, Paik, Subhendu Sekhar, Sinha Roy, Diptendu, “Storage and Analysis of Synchrophasor Data for Event Detection in Indian Power System Using Hadoop Ecosystem.” In 2018 Proceedings of International Conference on Computing, Power and Communication Technologies (GUCON 2018), (Accepted)
2) Sadanand Yadav, Vinay Kumar, S. B. Dhok, Akhilendra Pratap Singh, Gaurav Srivastava,” Performance Evaluation of Modulation Techniques for UW-FSO Communication System, International Conference on VLSI, Communication and Signal Processing, VCAS, November 29 to December 1, 2018.
3) V. Kumar, A. L. Prasanna, Dushantha Nalin K. Jayakody, A. P. Singh , Compressive Data Gathering for MI Based Clustered Non-Conventional WSNs, International Conference on Emerging Technologies of Information and Communications (ETIC 2019), Bhutan, March, 2019.
4) Mudali, G., Reddy, K. H. K., Roy, D. S., Efficient Evolutionary Approach for Virtual Machine Placement in Cloud Data Center, International Conference on Innovative Computing and Communication (ICICC-2019), TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY OF OSTRAVA, Czech Republic, March 21-22, 2019.(Accepted).
5) Behera, R. K., Reddy, K. H. K., Roy, D. S., A Novel Context Migration Model for Fog-enabled Cross-Vertical IoT Applications. International Conference on Innovative Computing and Communication (ICICC-2019), TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY OF OSTRAVA, Czech Republic, March 21-22, 2019.(Accepted)
6) B. Pradhan, N.B. Hui, D.S. Roy, Heuristic Coordination for Multi-Agent Motion Planning, International Conference on Innovative Computing and Communication (ICICC-2019), TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY OF OSTRAVA, Czech Republic, March 21-22, 2019 (Accepted).
7) Pradhan, B., Roy, D. S., & Hui, N. B. (2019). Multi-agent Navigation and Coordination Using GA-Fuzzy Approach. In Soft Computing for Problem Solving (pp. 793-805). Springer,Singapore.
8) Diptendu Sinha Roy(2019),A Study on DRX Mechanism for wireless Powered LTE-Enabled IoT device, (Accepted in ICCET 2019).
9) Pradhan, Buddhadeb, Nandi, Arijit, Sinha Roy, Diptendu, Hui, Nirmal Kumar. “A Game Theoretic Group Coordination Strategy for multi Robot Navigation” In 2018 Proceedings of the 8th International Workshop on Soft Computing Applications (SOFA 2018), (Accepted)
10) S. Shirinzadeh, K. Datta, R. Drechsler, “Logic Design using Memristors: An Emerging Technology (EmbeddedTutorial)”, 48th Intl. Symposium on Multiple-Valued Logic (ISMVL), Linz, Austria, May 2018.
11) A. Zulehner, P. M. N. Rani, K. Datta, R. Wille, I. Sengupta, “Generalizing the Concept of Scalable Reversible Circuit Synthesis for Multiple-valued Logic, 48th Intl. Symposium on Multiple-Valued Logic (ISMVL), Linz, Austria, May2018.
12) Gurung, A., & Ray, R. (2018, March). Planar Projection of Polytopes using Hough Transforms. In 2018 IEEE International Conferenceon Electronics, Computing and Communication Technologies (CONECCT) (pp. 1-7).IEEE.
13) Sutirtha Chakraborty, Shubham Singh, Surmila Thokchom, “Integrity checking using third party auditor in Cloud storage”, 2018 11th International Conference on Contemporary Computing (IC3), Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida, 2-4 August 2018.
14) S. Roy, D. Kumar, A. Dandapat and P. Saha, “Discretized Sinusoidal Waveform Generators for Signal Processing Applications,” accepted in International Conference on Trends in Electronics and Informatics (ICOEI 2018), Tirunelveli, India, 11-12 May 2018.
15) P. Sahu, B. Khamari, B. Balabantaray and B. B. Biswal, “Geodesic Approach For Trajectory Planning Of Mobile Robot Manipulators”, International Conference on Recent Innovations & Developments in Mechanical Engineering (IC-RIDME2018).
16) Sadanand Yadav, Vinay Kumar, S. B. Dhok, Akhilendra Pratap Singh, Gaurav Srivastava, “Performance Evaluation of Modulation Techniques for UW-FSO Communication System, International Conference on VLSI, Communication and Signal Processing, VCAS, November 29 to December 1, 2018.
17) V. Kumar, A. L. Prasanna, Dushantha Nalin K. Jayakody, A. P. Singh , Compressive Data Gathering for MI Based Clustered Non-Conventional WSNs, International Conference on Emerging Technologies of Information and Communications (ETIC 2019), Bhutan, March, 2019.
18) B K Balabantaray, R Nayak and B B Biswal, “Image based Visual Servoing using Non-Orthogonal Moment Invariants”, International Conference on Innovative Product Design and Intelligent Manufacturing System (ICIPDIMS-19), NIT Rourkela, 17-18 June 2019.
19) H. K. Paikray, P. K Das, S. Panda, B. K. Balabantaray,”Improved shuffled frog Leaping Algorithm for Path Planning of multiple Mobile Robot”,2ND INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON INNOVATIONS IN ELECTRONICS, SIGNAL PROCESSING AND COMMUNICATION (IESC) 2019.
20) Shubham Singh, Surmila Thokchom, “Public integrity auditing for shared dynamic cloud data”, Procedia Computer Science Volume 125, 2018, Pages 698-708.
21) Surmila Thokchom, Dilip Kr. Saikia, “Efficient scheme for dynamic Cloud data shared within a static group with privacy preserving auditing and traceability”, Proceedings of the 2018 International Conference on Cloud Computing and Internet of Things, Singapore, Pages 25-32
22) Ikkurthi Bhanu Prasad, Biswajit Rout, Yogita. “M-way Balanced Tree Data Aggregation Approach for Clustered Wireless Sensor Networks”. 3rd International Conference on Optical and Wireless Technologies, India, March, 2019.
23) Upasana Chutia, Jerry W Sangma, Vipin Pal, and Yogita. “Data-Driven Extraction of Quantitative Multi- Dimensional Associations of Cardiovascular Drugs and Adverse Drug Reactions”. 13th International Conference on Practical Applications of Computational Biology & Bioinformatics, Spain, June 2019.
24) Lokesh Pawar, Rohit Bajaj, Jaspreet Singh, Vipin Pal “Smart City IoT: Smart Architectural Solution for Networking, Congestion and Heterogeneity” International Conference on Intelligent Computing and Control Systems, 2019.
25) M Sarkar, J W Sangma, Yogita, V Pal “Human Behaviour Analysis: Using Clustering for Identifying Co-evolving EEG Data Streams”, Ninth International Workshop Statistical Analysis of Neuronal Data (SAND9), University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, USA, May 21 - 23, 2019.
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
1) S. Moulik, S. Majumdar, “FallSense: An automatic fall detection and alarm generation system in IoT-enabled environment”, IEEE Sensor, 2018 (Early Access).
2) S.D. Thabah, P. Saha, “New Design Approaches of Reversible BCD Encoder using Peres and Feynman Gates”, Accepted, 2019 .
3) P. Saha, P. Samanta,” Design and Architecture of new 11:2 Decimal Compressors”, Sadhana, Acceped 2019
4) Ashishkumar Prabhakar Gudmalwar, Ch V Rama Rao and Anirban Dutta, “Improving the performance of the speaker emotion recognition based on low dimension prosody features vector”, in International Journal of Speech Technology, doi.org/10.1007/s10772-018-09576-4, pp. 1-11, 2018.
5) Farhana Begum, S. Mishra ; A. Dandapat,, “Low Power 10-Bit Flash ADC with Divide and Collate Sub ranging Conversion Scheme”, Transactions on Computer Science & Engineering and Electrical Engineering, Scientiairanica, DOI: 10.24200/SCI.2019.5162.1129, 2019.
6) Anup Dandapat, “Methodologies for CAM and ADC design”, CSI Transactions on ICT, Springer, June 2019, DOI https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs40012-019-00250-x. 2019.
7) Farhana Begum, S. Mishra ; Najrul Islam ; A. Dandapat,, “A 10-bit 2.33 fJ/conv. SAR-ADC with High Speed Capacitive DAC Switching using a Novel Effective Asynchronous Control Circuitry”, Analog Integrated Circuits and Signal Processing, Springer, https://doi.org/10.1007/s10470-019- 01450-w , 2019.
8) Farhana Begum, S. Mishra ; Najrul Islam ; A. Dandapat,, “Frequency Improvement of 10-bit SARADC using TSPC based Control Circuitry”, IEEE VLSI Circuits & Systems Letter (VCAL), Vol-5, issue-1, pp-1-8, 2019.
9) S. W. Hussain, T. V. Mahendra ; S. Mishra ; A. Dandapat,, “Match-Line Division and Control to Reduce Power Dissipation in Content Addressable Memory”, IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics, Vol. 64, Issue 3, pp-early access , 2018.
10. Shashi Kumar, Pradeep Kumar Rathore, B.S. Panwar, J. Akhtar, “Development of a Current Mirror Integrated Pressure Sensor using CMOS-MEMS Cofabrication Techniques”, Microelectronics International Journal, Volume 35, No. 4, pp. 203-210, 2018
1) S. Das, S. Majumdar, S. Ghosh, A. Bag, S. K. Sharma and D. Biswas, “Acetone Adsorption Characteristics of Pd/AlGaN/GaN Heterostructure Grown by PAMBE: A Kinetic Interpretation at Low Temperature,” 2018 IEEE SENSORS, New Delhi, India, 2018, pp. 1-4.
2) R. Ahmed, P. Saha, “Power and Delay Comparison of 7:3 Compressor Designs Based on Different Architectures of XOR Gate” Int. Conf. on Inventive Communication and Computational Technologies. Accepted, 2019.
3) Priya Pallavi and Ch V Rama Rao, “Phase-Locked Loop (PLL) Based Phase Estimation in Single Channel Speech Enhancement,” in Interspeech 2018, Hyderabad, 2 - 6 September, 2018.
4) T. V. Mahendra, Sh. Wasmir Hussain, S. Mishray and A. Dandapat, ““Low Match-Line Voltage Swing Technique for Content Addressable Memory” (paper #1570538547), in 7th International Conference on Smart Computing & Communications (ICSCC)] on 28-30 June 2019, Curtin University Malaysia, Miri, Malaysia.
5) T. V. Mahendra, Sh. Wasmir Hussain, S. Mishray and A. Dandapat, ““Performance Analysis of N-CAM, P-CAM and TG-CAM Using 45-nm Technology (Paper ID)ICICCS-045””, in IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Computing and Control Systems [ICICCS 2019] on 15-17 May 2019, Tamilnadu, India.
6) S. Roy ; D. Kumar ; A. Dandapat ; P. Saha, “Discretized Sinusoidal Waveform Generators for Signal Processing Applications”, in IEEE 2018 2nd International Conference on Trends in Electronics and Informatics (ICOEI) on 11-12 May 2018, Tirunelveli, India.
7) Farhana Begum, Sandeep Mishra, Md. Najrul Islam and Anup Dandapat, “Analysis and Proposal of A Flash Subranging ADC Architecture”, in International Conference on Microelectronics, Computing & Communication Systems (MCCS-2018) on 12-13th May-2018, Ranchi.
8) Panda, Gayadhar, Satabdy Jena, and Peesapati Rangababu. “A Low Voltage Ride Through Scheme for three phase grid connected PV inverter with an adaptive window based MAF-PLL.” In 2018 8th IEEE India International Conference on Power Electronics (IICPE), pp. 1-6. IEEE, 2018.
9) Shashi Kumar, Pradeep Kumar Rathore, Peesapati Rangababu, “Implementation of operational amplifier for the designing of novel piezoresistive pressure sensor”, 2018 IEEE 2nd International Conference on Smart Sensors and Application (ICSSA), Kuching, Malaysia, pp. 126-129, 2018
10) Shashi Kumar, Pradeep Kumar Rathore, Peesapati Rangababu, “Sensitivity enhancement of current mirror readout circuit based piezoresistive pressure transducer using differential amplifier”, 17th IEEE Sensors conference, New Delhi, 2018, pp. 1-4, 2018.
11) Shashi Kumar, Gaddiella Diengdoh Ropmay, Pradeep Kumar Rathore and Peesapati Rangababu, “An idea of implementing CMOS operational amplifier in summer configuration for the designing of highly sensitive pressure transducer”, 2019 IEEE 2nd international conference on innovations in electronics, signal processing and communication, Shillong (Presented).
12) Diptarup Bhattacharya, Pradeep Kumar Rathore, Shubhankar Majumdar, “Non-Invasive Piezoelectric Sensor for Detection of Lung Cancer”, IEEE International Conference on Communication and Electronics Systems (ICCES 2018), COIMBATORE, pp. 1-4, 2018.
Department of Electrical Engineering
1) Piyush Pratap Singh, K. M. Singh and B. K. Roy, Chaos control in biological system using recursive backstepping sliding mode control, Eur. Phys. J. Special Topics, Vol. 227, pp. 731-746, October 2018.
2) Kaushik Neogi , Moumita Sadhu, Niladri Das, Pradip Kumar Sadhu, Agamani Chakraborty, Ankur Ganguly, Atanu Banerjee “A new approach for the stability analysis of high-frequency series resonant inverter-fitted induction heater”- Ain Shams Engineering Journal, Elsevier, Vol.10, No.1, April, 2018,pp.185-194.
3) Ksh Milan Singh, “Simultaneous Estimation of Moving-Vibration Parameters by Sliding Goertzel Algorithm in PLL Technique,” IEEE Trans. Instrum. Meas., vol. 2, pp. 334-343, Feb., 2019.
4) Shaik Affijulla, Praveen Tripathy,“Development of Dictionary-Based Phasor Estimator Suitable for P-Class Phasor Measurement Unit,” IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, vol. 67, no.11, pp. 2603-2615, Nov 2018.
5) K. P. Panda, S. S. Lee and Gayadhar Panda, “Reduced Switch Cascaded Multilevel Inverter with New Selective Harmonic Elimination Control for Standalone Renewable Energy System”, IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, Early Access, March 2019.
6) S. Sahoo, B. Subudhi, Gayadhar Panda, “Comparison of Output Power Control Performance of Wind Turbine using PI, Fuzzy Logic and Model Predictive Controllers”, International Journal Of Renewable Energy Research, vol. 8, no. 2, June 2018.
7) Moushumi Patowary, Gayadhar Panda, Bimal C Deka, “Power quality enrichment using enhanced adaptive control-detuned-LC proposal in voltage source control conquered distributed generation with hardware implementation”, Transactions of the Institute of Measurement and Control (SCIE), October 2018, Pages: 0142331218801157.
8) Moushumi Patowary, Gayadhar Panda, Bimal C Deka, “A Comparative Study on Neural Network Based Controllers Used in Grid-Interactive Solar System”, International Journal of Emerging Electric Power Systems (IJEEPS) (ESCI), November 2018, https://doi.org/10.1515/ijeeps-2018-0019.
9) Parusharamulu Buduma,Gayadhar Panda, “Robust Nested Loop Control Scheme for LCL-Filtered Inverter-Based DG Unit in Grid-Connected and Islanded Microgrid Modes” IET Renewable Power Generation, August 2018, vol. 12, no. 11, pp.1269-1285.
10) 10. Kaibalya Prasad Panda, Gayadhar Panda, “Application of swarm optimization-based modified algorithm for selective harmonic elimination in reduced switch count multilevel inverter” IET Power Electronics, June 2018, vol. 11, no. 8, pp.1472-1482.
11) Bonu Ramesh Naidu, Gayadhar Panda, and Pierluigi Siano “A Self-Reliant DC microgrid: Sizing, Control, Adaptive Dynamic Power Management and Experimental Analysis”, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, August 2018, vol. 14, no. 8, pp. 3300-3313.
12) P. Garanayak, G. Panda and S. Mishra, “Harmonic elimination using SW based HSAPF system and evaluation of compensation effect employing ADALINE-DFFRLS algorithm”, European Power Electronics and Drives, pp. 1-18, June 2018.
13) K. P. Panda, A. Anand, P. R. Bana and Gayadhar Panda, “ Novel PWM Control with Modified PSO-MPPT Algorithm for Reduced Switch MLI Based Standalone PV System”, International Journal of Emerging Electric Power Systems (IJEEPS) (ESCI), September 2018.
1) R. Chakrabarty and R. Adda, “Model predictive control of DSTATCOM employing a single DC source cascaded H-bridge multilevel inverter in a weak distribution system” 20th IEEE National Power System Conference (NPSC) ,Dec. 2018.
2) R. Chakrabarty and R. Adda, “Constant Switching Frequency State Feedback Control of Cascaded H-bridge Multilevel Inverter with Reduced Switches” 8th IEEE International Conference on Power Electronics, Drives and Energy Systems (PEDES), Dec. 2018.
3) Ritu Raj Shrivastwa, Ahmad Hably, Sanjoy Debbarma, Seddik Bacha, “Frequency Control Using V2G and Synchronous Power Controller based HVDC Links in Presence of Wind and PV Units”, The 44th Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society (IECON 2018), Oct 2018, Washington DC, United States.
4) Sanjoy Debbarma, Chhandashree Hazarika, Ksh. Milan. Singh, “Virtual Inertia Emulation from HVDC Transmission Links to Support Frequency Regulation in Presence of Fast Acting Reserve”, 2nd International Conference on Energy, Power & Environment (IEEE ICEPE 2018), June 2018, NIT Meghalaya, Shillong.
5) Bhabani Kumari Choudhury, Sanjoy Debbarma, “Managing Vehicle-to-grid Mobile Energy Network as Demand Response in Power Systems”, 2nd International Conference on Energy, Power & Environment (IEEE ICEPE 2018), June 2018, NIT Meghalaya, Shillong.
6) Siddhartha Deb Roy, Sanjoy Debbarma, “Inertia Emulation Using Battery Management System in a Low Inertia Grid with HVDC Links”, 2nd International Conference on Energy, Power & Environment (IEEE ICEPE 2018), June 2018, NIT Meghalaya, Shillong.
7) Darshan Prakash Borthakur and Supriyo Das, “Life Estimation of XLPE Cable under Electrical and Thermal Stress”, International Conference on High Voltage Engineering & Technology (ICHVET), February 2019, CPRI Hyderabad.
8) Adnan Iqbal and Supriyo Das, “Estimation of Support Vector Machine Parameters Based on Breakdown Voltage Characteristics”, IEEE International Conference on Energy, Power and Environment (ICEPE), June 2018, NIT Meghalaya.
9) Thangabalan and Supriyo Das, “The Effect of Lightning on Insulator Flashover Characteristics”, IEEE International Conference on Energy, Power and Environment (ICEPE), June 2018, NIT Meghalaya.
10) Eshan Tiwari, Vikash Kumar, and Piyush Pratap Singh, Anti-synchronisation of Vallis Chaotic Systems using Nonlinear Active Control Technique, 2nd IEEE International Conference on Energy, Power and Environment (ICEPE), NIT Meghalaya, Shillong, India, June 1-2, 2018.
11) Piyush Pratap Singh and B K Roy, Secure Communication Using NAC Based Synchronisation Between Nonidentical Chaotic Systems, 2nd IEEE International Conference on Energy, Power and Environment (ICEPE), NIT Meghalaya, Shillong, Meghalaya, India, June 1-2, 2018.
12) Manish Kumar and Piyush Pratap Singh, Chaos control of an extended four dimensional fundamental power system using sliding mode control, 5th IEEE Uttar Pradesh Section International Conference on Electrical, Electronics and Computer Engineering (UPCON), MMMUT Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, India, Nov. 2-4, 2018.
13) Prakash Chandra Gupta, Atanu Banerjee and Piyush Pratap Singh, Analysis of Global Bifurcation and Chaotic Oscillation in Distributed Generation Integrated Novel Renewable Energy System, 15th IEEE India Council International Conference (INDICON), Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Coimbatore, India, Dec. 16-18, 2018.
14) Hari Charan Nannam , Atanu Banerjee –“A Detailed Modeling and Comparative Analysis of Hysteresis Current Controlled Vienna Rectifier and Space Vector Pulse Width Modulated Vienna Rectifier in Mitigating the Harmonic Distortion on the Input Mains”- 2018 IEEE International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management (IEEM),16th -19th December,2018, Bangkok, DOI:10.1109/IEEM.2018.8607388 pp.371-375.
15) Pratikanta Misra , Atanu Banerjee, Mousam Ghosh- “FPGA-based Real-time Performance Analysis of Buck-regulator Fed Current Source Inverter ” 8th IEEE India International
Conference on Power Electronics (IICPE), 13th -15th December, 2018,MNIT Jaipur , DOI: 10.1109/IICPE.2018.8709443, pp.1-6.
16) Pratikanta Mishra , Atanu Banerjee , Hari Charan Nannam , Mousam Ghosh- “A Novel Modified Digital PWM Control Technique to Reduce Speed Ripples in BLDC Motors” 2018 IEEE 4th Southern Power Electronics Conference (SPEC) , 10-13th Deember,2018,Singapore, DOI: 10.1109/ SPEC.2018.8635993, pp.1-8.
17) 17. Susmita Bhattacharjee, Nayanita Sikder, Ksh. Milan Singh, “Ultrasonic Vibration Measurement based on FM demodulation in PLL Technique,” 2nd IEEE International conference on Innovations in Electronics and Signal Processing and Communication (IESC-2019), March 2019 EC Dept., NIT Meghalaya, India
18) Nayanita Sikder, Susmita Bhattacharjee, Ksh. Milan Singh, “Harmonic Extraction based on mHDFT Algorithm in PLL Technique,” 2nd IEEE International conference on Innovations in Electronics and Signal Processing and Communication (IESC-2019), March 2019, EC Dept., NIT Meghalaya, India
19) Shaik Affijulla, Praveen Tripathy, “A Special Protection Scheme for Transmission Lines based on Wide Area Monitoring System,” IEEE 59th International Scientific Conference on Power and Electrical Engineering of Riga Technical University (RTUCON), Riga, Latvia, 12-13 Nov, 2018.
20) V. Narendra Kumar, Moushumi Patowary and Gayadhar Panda, “ Dynamic Power Management Controller to the Self-Sustained Wind-Solar DC microgrid in the Transportation Applications”, in IEEE I2CT 2018, April 7-8, Pune.
21) S. Jena, Gayadhar Panda and Rangababu P, “A Low Voltage Ride Through Scheme for three phase grid connected PV inverter with an adaptive window based MAF-PLL”, 2018 8th IEEE India International Conference on Power Electronics (IICPE), 2018.
22) M. Patowary, Gayadhar Panda, Bimal. C. Deka, “Relative Influence of Intelligent Current Controllers on Power Quality in Grid-interactive Solar Inverter System”, 2018 2nd International Conference on Power, Energy and Environment: Towards Smart Technology (ICEPE), June 2018.
23) P. Buduma, V. N. Kumar and Gayadhar Panda, “Assimilation of Wind Plant to the Utility Grid by An Improved Active and Reactive Power Control”, 2018 IEEE International Conference on Power Electronics, Drives and Energy Systems (PEDES), December 2018.
24) S. Murali, K. P. Panda and Gayadhar Panda, “PV-HESS fed BLDC Driven Water Pumping System with PSO-based MPP Tracking Employing Zeta Converter”, 2018 IEEE Innovative Smart Grid Technologies - Asia (ISGT Asia), May 2018.
Department of Mechanical Engineering
1) S Datta, BB Biswal, Experimental Studies on Electro-Discharge Machining of Inconel 825 Super Alloy using Cryogenically Treated Tool/Workpiece,Measurement, Volume 145, 2019,Page Nos 611-630
2) BBVL Deepak, G. B. Murali, MVA R. Bahubalendruni, B.B. Biswal, Assembly sequence planning using soft computing methods: A review, Proc IMechE Part E: J Process Mechanical Engineering, Page Nos 1–31, 2019
3) A. Das, S. K. Patel, T. K. Hotta, B. B. Biswal, Statistical analysis of different machining characteristics of EN-24 alloy steel during dry hard turning with multilayer coated cermet inserts, Measurement Volume 134, February 2019, Page Nos 123-141
4) Gunji Bala Murali, B. B. V. L. Deepak, Golak Bihari Mahanta, Amruta Rout, B. B. Biswal, Design for Assembly Approach for Energy-Efficient Optimal Assembly Sequence Planning Using Improved Firefly Algorithm Research into Design for a Connected World 2019, Page Nos 665-675.
5) G. B. Mahanta, B. B. V. L. Deepak, M. Dileep, B. B. Biswal, S. K. Pattanayak, Prediction of Inverse Kinematics for a 6-DOF Industrial Robot Arm Using Soft Computing Techniques, Soft Computing for Problem Solving 2018, Page Nos 519-530.
6) G. Bala Murali B. B. V. L. Deepak B. B. Biswal Bijaya Kumar Khamari, Integrated Design for Assembly Approach Using Ant Colony Optimization Algorithm for Optimal Assembly Sequence Planning, 2018, Computational Intelligence in Data Mining pp 249-259|
7) Pradip Kumar Sahu, Gunji Balamurali, Golak Bihari Mahanta,Bibhuti Bhusan Biswal, A Heuristic Comparison of Optimization Algorithms for the Trajectory Planning of a 4-axis SCARA Robot Manipulator, 2018 Computational Intelligence in Data Mining pp 569-582|
8) Balamurali Gunji, B. B. V. L. Deepak, Amruta Rout, Golak Bihari Mohanta, B. B. Biswal, Hybridized Cuckoo–Bat Algorithm for Optimal Assembly Sequence Planning, Soft Computing for Problem Solving, 2019, pp 627-638
9) M. V. A. Raju Bahubalendruni, Bibhuti Bhusan Biswal, An Efficient Stable Subassembly Identification Method Towards Assembly Sequence Generation, National Academy Science Letters, 2018, Volume 41, Issue 6, pp 375–378
10) A. Das, N. Tirkey, S. K. Patel, S. R. Das, B. B. Biswal, A Comparison of Machinability in Hard Turning of EN-24 Alloy Steel Under Mist Cooled and Dry Cutting Environments with a Coated Cermet Tool, Journal of Failure Analysis and Prevention 2019, Volume 19, (1) pp 115–130|
11) C. Upadhyay , Rahul , S. Datta , S. S. Mahapatra , B. B. Biswal An experimental investigation on electro discharge machining of Inconel 601, International Journal of Industrial system and engineering.
12) J. Bezbaruah, R. S. Das, B. K. Sarkar, Thermo-hydraulic performance augmentation of solar air duct using modified forms of conical vortex generators, Heat Mass Transfer, Page Nos 1-17, 2018. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00231-018-2521-1#citeas
13) B. K. Sarkar, Modeling and Validation of a 2-DOF Parallel Manipulator for Pose Control Application Reference, Robotics and Computer Integrated Manufacturing, Vol.-50, Page Nos -234-241, 2018. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0736584516302903
14) D. Sharma, B. K. Debnath, Computational investigation of porous media combustion technology in spark ignition engine, Iranian Journal of Science and Technology, Transactions of Mechanical Engineering, 2019, DOI 10.1007/s40997-019-00285-0.
15) U. Kashyap, K. Das, B. K. Debnath, Numerical and experimental study of the effect of secondary surfaces fixed over a rectangular vortex generator, Journal of Thermal Science and Engineering Applications, 2019, DOI:10.1115/1.4043007.
16) U. Kashyap, K. Das, B. K. Debnath, Effect of surface modification of a rectangular vortex generator on heat transfer rate from a surface to fluid: An extended study, International Journal of Thermal Sciences, Vol.-134, Page Nos -269–281, 2018.
17) U. Kashyap, K. Das, B. K. Debnath, Numerical and Experimental Study of the Effect of Secondary Surfaces Fixed over a Rectangular Vortex Generator, Journal of Thermal Science and Engineering Application, 1948-5085, 2019.
18) Alom, N., and Saha, U. K., 2019. Examining the aerodynamic drag and lift characteristics of a newly developed elliptical- bladed Savonius rotor, ASME Journal of Energy Resources Technology, Vol. 141, No. 5, p. 051201.
19) Alom, N., and Saha, U. K., 2019. Evolution and progress in the development of Savonius wind turbine rotor blade profiles and shapes, ASME Journal of Solar Energy Engineering, Vol. 141, No.3, p. 030801.
20) Ranjan, R. K., Alom, N., Singh, J., and Sarkar, B. K., 2019, “Performance investigation of cross flow hydro turbine with the variation of blade and nozzle entry arc angle” Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 182, pp.41–50
21) Alom, N., and Saha, U. K., 2019. Influence of blade profiles on Savonius rotor performance: Numerical simulation and experimental validation, Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 186, pp: 267-277
22) Alom, N., and Saha, U. K., 2019. Drag and lift characteristics of a novel elliptical-bladed Savonius rotor with vent augmenters, ASME Journal of Solar Energy Engineering, Vol. 141, No. 5, p. 051007.
23) M. Roy Choudhury and K. Debnath. Experimental Analysis of Tensile and Compressive Failure Load in Single-Lap Bolted Joint of Green Composites. Composite Structures, Vol. 225, 111180, 2019.
24) S. Kachhap, A. Singh, and K. Debnath. A Study of Material Removal during Electrical-Discharge Drilling of Hybrid Metal Matrix Composites. Journal of Scientific & Industrial Research, Vol. 78(6), pp. 364-367, 2019.
25) H. Dutta, K. Debnath, and D.K. Sarma. A Study of Material Removal and Surface Characteristics in Micro-electrical Discharge Machining of Carbon Fiber-Reinforced Plastics. Polymer Composites, 2019. (DOI: 10.1002/pc.25264)
26) K. Debnath, V. Dhawan, I. Singh, and T.S. Srivatsan. Wear and Frictional Behaviour of Composites Filled with Agro-Based Waste Materials. Emerging Materials Research, Vol. 8(1), pp. 84-93, 2019.
27) M. Roy Choudhury, M.S. Srinivas, and K. Debnath. Experimental Investigations on Drilling of Lignocellulosic Fiber Reinforced Composite Laminates. Journal of Manufacturing Processes, Vol.34, pp. 51-61, 2018.
28) S. Kachhap, A. Singh, and K. Debnath. Electric Discharge Drilling of Hybrid Metal Matrix Composites using Different Tool Electrodes. Journal of Scientific & Industrial Research, Vol. 77(6), pp. 325-329, 2018.
29) S. Roy, T. Bose, and K. Debnath. Detection of Local Defect Resonance Frequencies using Bicoherence Analysis. Journal of Sound and Vibration, Vol. 443, pp. 703-716, 2019.
30) S. Roy, T. Bose. Efficient determination of local defect resonance frequencies from bicoherence plots using double excitations. Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing 127, 595-609.
31) Deba Kumar Sarma, Meinam Annebushan Singh, Machining of thin sections using multi-pass Wire Electrical Discharge Machining process, Int. J. of Machining and Machinability of Materials (IJMMM), Inderscience, Accepted, (In press), 2019.
32) M. A. Singh, Sanjib Kr. Rajbongshi, D. K. Sarma, O. Hanzel, J. Sedlácek, P. Šajgalík, Surface and porous recast layer analysis in μ-EDM of MWCNT-Al2O3 composites, Materials and Manufacturing Processes, Taylor & Francis, Vol.34, No.5, Page Nos.567-579, 2019
33) Sanjib Kr. Rajbongshi, Meinam annebushan Singh, Deba Kumar Sarma, A comparative study in machining of AISI D2 steel using textured and non-textured coated carbide tool at the flank face, Journal of Manufacturing Processes, Elsevier, Vol.-36, Page Nos- 360-372, 2018
34) Sanjib Kr. Rajbongshi, Deba Kumar Sarma, A comparative study in prediction of surface roughness & flank wear using artificial neural network & response surface methodology method during hard turning in dry and forced air-cooling condition, Int. J. of Machining and Machinability of Materials (IJMMM), Inderscience, Vol.-Accepted, (In press), 2018
35) M. A. Singh, D. K. Sarma, O. Hanzel, J. Sedlácek, P. Šajgalík, Surface Characterstics and Erosion Phenomena in WEDM of Alumina Composites, Materials and Manufacturing Processes, Taylor & Francis, Vol.-33, Issue No.16, Page Nos- 1815-1821, 2018.
36) M. A. Singh, D. K. Sarma, O. Hanzel, J. Sedlácek, P. Šajgalík, Surface Characterstics Enhancement of MWCNT alumina composites in Multi Pass WEDM process, Journal of the European Ceramic Society, Elsevier, Vol.-38(11), Page Nos -4035-4042, 2018.
37) M. A. Singh, K. Das, D. K. Sarma, Thermal Simulation of Machining of Alumina with Wire Electrical Discharge Machining Process using Assisting Electrode, Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, Springer, Vol.-32(1), Page Nos -333-343, 2018.
38) M.A. Singh, D.K. Sarma, Parametric and Subsurface Analysis of MWCNT Alumina Composites in WEDM Process, Ceramics International, Elsevier, Vol.-44(2), Page Nos -2186-2197, 2018.
39) S. Mohapatra,R .N. Mahapatra, B. B.Biswal, ,B. Balabantray, A. K. Behera, A Deterministic Model for Remanufacturing Inventory for Reverse Supply Chain International Journal of Engineering & Technology 7, Page Nos 207-210, 2018
40) B K Balabantaray, R N Mahapatra and B B Biswal, “ Efficient Part Recognition Method in Vision Guided Robots using Orthogonal Moments, International Journal of Engineering &Technology, 7(4.41) (2018) 60-65, 2018, DOI: 10.14419/ijet.v7i4.41.24301.
1) G. Bala Murali1, P. K. Sahu, B.B.V.L. Deepak., B.B. Biswal, Modified BAT Algorithm for Optimum Assembly Sequence Planning, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, Volume 377, conference 1.
2) 2. B. K. Khamari, P. K. Sahu, B B Biswal, Microstructure Analysis of Arc Welded Mild Steel Plates, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, Volume 377, conference 1
3) Comparative Study of Two Immersed Boundary Approaches in the Lattice Boltzmann Framework, Arnab Ghosh, Sambit Majumder, Ganesh Natarajan, Dipankar Narayan Basu, 7th International Conference on Fluid Mechanics and Fluid Powers, December 10-12, 2018, IIT Bombay, Mumbai.
4) Alom, N., Kumar, N., and Saha, U. K., 2019. Analyzing the effect of shaft and end-plates of a newly developed elliptical-bladed Savonius rotor from wind tunnel tests, Paper No.
OMAE2019- 95570, ASME 38th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering, June 9-14, 2019, Glasgow, Scotland, UK.
5) Alom, N., Borah, B., and Saha, U. K., 2018. An insight into the drag and lift characteristics of modified Bach and Benesh profiles of Savonius rotor, 4th International Symposium on Hydrogen Energy, Renewable Energy and Materials (HEREM), June 13–14, Bangkok, Thailand (Also appears in Energy Procedia, Vol. 144, pp: 50-56).
6) M. Roy Choudhury and K. Debnath. Experimental Analysis of Failure Load in Single-Lap Hybrid Joint (Bonded/Bolted) of Green Composites. 40th MATADOR International Conference on Advanced Manufacturing and Design (MATADOR-2019), Hangzhou, China, 8-10th July, 2019.
7) P.K. Gupta and K. Debnath. Experimental Study on Electro Chemical Discharge Machining of Sustainable Materials. Third International Conference on Sustainable Energy and Environmental Challenges (3rd SEEC), Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India, 18-21st December, 2018.
8) S. Vishwakarma, K. Debnath, and B.K. Debnath. Thermal Performance Study of Helically Grooved Absorber Tubes for Parabolic Trough Solar Collector. Proceedings of the ASME 2018 Power Conference (ASME, POWER 2018), The Disney’s Contemporary Resort, Lake Buena Vista, USA, 24-28th June, 2018, pp. V001T06A009.
9) S. Roy, and B. K. Debnath, Heat transfer enhancement of sensible energy storage for low temperature application, Proceedings of the ASME 2018 Power and Energy Conference (PowerEnergy2018), Lake Buena Vista, Florida, USA, June 24-28, 2018, pp. V001T06A010.
10) S. Roy, T. Bose, and K. Debnath. Analytical and Numerical Study of Local Damage Resonance Frequencies in Fibre Metal Laminates. 2nd International Conference on Energy, Power and Environment: Towards Smart Technology (ICEPE 2018), National Institute of Technology Meghalaya, Meghalaya, India, 1-2nd June, 2018, pp. 1-5.
11) S. Roy, T. Bose. Bicoherence Analysis based Delamination Detection in Glass Fibre Reinforced Polymer Composite Plate. Conference and exhibition on Non-destructive evaluation (NDE 2018), Navi Mumbai, India, 19-21 December, 2018.
12) N. S. V. N. Hanuman, T. Bose. Acoustic non-destructive evaluation of Glass-Fibre Reinforced Plastic (GFRP) Plate. Conference and exhibition on Non-destructive evaluation (NDE 2018), Navi Mumbai, India, 19-21 December, 2018.
13) S. Roy, T. Bose, K. Debnath. Detection of Local Defect Resonance Frequencies for Defect Imaging: a Nonlinear Ultrasound Based Approach. International conference on Recenet Innovations and Developments in Mechanical Engineering, NIT Meghalaya, Shillong, India, 8-10 November, 2018.
14) M. Vashum, S. Roy, T. Bose. Shear Behaviour of the Delaminated Glass Fiber Reinforced Composite Laminates. International conference on Recent Innovations and Developments in Mechanical Engineering, NIT Meghalaya, Shillong, India, 8-10 November, 2018.
15) Sanjib Kr. Rajbongshi, D. K. Sarma, M. A. Singh, A brief review of white layer formation in hard machining with a case study, International Conference on Recent Innovations and Developments in Mechanical Engineering (IC-RIDME 2018), Period 08-11-18 to 10-11-18, 2018, NIT Meghalaya, Shillong, India, Page -6, 2018.
16) M. A. Singh, D. K. Sarma, Sanjib Kr. Rajbongshi, O. Hanzel, P. Šajgalík, Investigation of machining capabilities of 2.5 vol. % MWCNT Al2 O3 composites in μ-EDM, International Conference on Recent Innovations and Developments in Mechanical Engineering (IC-RIDME 2018), Period 08-11-18 to 10-11- 18, 2018, NIT Meghalaya, Shillong, India, Page -6, 2018.
17) S. Kr. Rajbongshi, D. K. Sarma, Process parameters optimization using Taguchi’s orthogonal array and grey relational analysis during hard turning of AISI D2 steel in forced air-cooled condition, 4th International Conference on Mechanical and Aeronautical Engineering (ICMAE 2018), Hong Kong Society of Mechanical Engineers, Period 13-12-2018 to 16-12-2018, Bangkok, Thailand, Page -6, 2018.
18) Sushmita Deka, Ramesh Babu Pallekonda, Maneswar Rahang, Dynamic Calibration of a Three Component Accelerometer Force Balance System and Force Prediction using Deconvolution. International Conference on Recent Innovations and Developments in Mechanical Engineering, NIT Meghalaya, Shillong, India, 8-10 November, 2018.
19) Sushmita Deka, Ramesh Babu Pallekonda, Maneswar Rahang, Dynamic Calibration of a stress wave force balance under various supports and loads using finite element analysis. International Symposium on Shock Waves (ISSW 32), conducted by NUS at Engineering Avenue, NUS Singapore, During 15-19th July 2019.
20) H. Barman, R.S. Das. Simultaneous Heat and Mass Transfer Analysis in Falling Film Absorber. International Conference on Recent Innovations and Developments in Mechanical Engineering (IC-RIDME 2018), Nov 8-10, 2018.
21) P. J. Bezbaruah, R.S. Das, B.K. Sarkar. 2D CFD Analysis of Solar Air Collector with Miller Teeth Shaped Roughness International Conference on Recent Innovations and Developments in Mechanical Engineering (IC-RIDME 2018), Nov 8-10, 2018.
22) Rashed Mustafa Mazarbhuiya and Maneswar Rahang, Parametric Optimization in Photochemical Machining of Aluminium Using Taguchi Method 4th International Conference on Mechanical and Aeronautical Engineering IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 491 (2019) 012033 doi:10.1088/1757-899X/491/1/012033
23) Rashed Mustafa Mazarbhuiya and Maneswar Rahang, Multi-Objective Optimization of Photochemical Machining parameters using Taguchi-Grey Relational Analysis, International
Conference on Emerging Trends in Mechanical Engineering (ICETME-2018), Anantapur, India.
24) Rashed Mustafa Mazarbhuiya and Maneswar Rahang, Parametric Study of Photochemical Machining of Aluminium using Taguchi Approach International Conference on Recent Innovations and Developments in Mechanical Engineering (IC-RIDME 2018), Nov 8-10, 2018.
25) S. Mohapatra,R .N. Mahapatra, B. B.Biswal, ,B. Balabantray, A. K. Behera, A Deterministic Model for Remanufacturing Inventory for Reverse Supply Chain ICECNS, 19-21 October 2018
26) B K Balabantaray, R N Mahapatra and B B Biswal, “ Efficient Part Recognition Method in Vision Guided Robots using Orthogonal Moments, International Journal of Engineering &Technology, ICECNS, 19-21 October 2018.
Department of Civil Engineering
1) Comingstarful Marthong (2019). “Behavior of repaired RAC beam-column joints using steel welded wire mesh jacketed with cement mortar”. Advance Concrete Construction, Techno Press, Accepted.
2) Hopeful Syiemiong, Comingstarful Marthong (2019). “Effect of moisture on the compressive strength of low-strength hollow concrete blocks”. Computer and Concrete, Techno Press. 23(4), pp. 267-272.
3) Comingstarful Marthong (2019). “Rehabilitation of exterior RC beam-column connections using epoxy resin injection and galvanized steel wire mesh”, Earthquake and Structures, Techno Press. 16 (3), pp. 253-263.
4) H. H. Kalita, R. Das, A. Hajong, N. Kumar, D. Kharnaior, H. C. Dkhar, Experimental and numerical flow simulation over weirs, Water Resources, Accepted for publication.
5) H. M. Kalita, A simple and efficient numerical model for simulating one dimensional dam break flows, International Journal of Hydrology Science and Technology, In press.
6) 6. D. Podder, O.P. Gupta, S. Das, N.R. Mandal, Experimental and numerical investigation of effect of welding sequence on distortion of stiffened panels, Welding in the World, 2019, Accepted, https:// doi.org/10.1007/s40194-019-00747-8.
7) D. Adak, S. Mandal (2019). Strength and Durability Performance of Fly Ash–Based ProcessModified Geopolymer Concrete. Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, © ASCE, Vol. – 31, Issue No – 9, `Page No - 04019174-1 to 04019174-8.
8) Comingstarful Marthong, Risukka N. Pyrbota, Stevenly L. Trona, Lam-I D. Mawroha, Md. Sakil A. Choudhurya and Ganesh S. Bhartia (2018). “Micro-concrete composites for strengthening of RC frame made of recycled aggregate concrete”, Computers and Concrete, Techno Press, 22 (5), pp. 461-468.
9) Comingstarful Marthong (2018). Behaviour of recycled aggregate concrete beam-column connections in presence of PET fibers at the joint region, Computers and Concrete, Techno Press, 2018, 21(6), pp. 669-679.
10) D. Podder, S. Das, N. R. Mandal, Distortions in Large Stiffened Ship Panels caused by Weldings: An Experimental Study, Journal of Ship Production and Design, 2018, Accepted, https://doi. org/10.5957/JSPD.180019.
11) M. Maiti, M. Sarkar, S. Xu, S. Das, D. Adak (2018). Application of silica nanoparticles to develop faujasite nano-composite for heavy metal and carcinogenic dye degradation. Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy, Vol. – 38, Issue - s1, Page no - S15 - S23.
12) P. Pathak, S. Sharma, Sorption isotherms, kinetics and thermodynamics of the contaminants onto Indian soils, Journal of Environmental Engineering, ASCE, Vol.144 (10), 2018.
13) N.Koshy, S.S U, S.Sharma,J. Joseph,V.Sharma, D.N. Singh, B. Jha, Characterization of the Soil Samples from the Lonar Crater, India, Geotechnical Engineering Journal of the SEAGS & AGSSEA, Vol.49(10), 2018.
1) C. Marthong, D Sutnga, O Kharshandi, I J Khryiemmujat and A Shangpliang (2019). Mechanical Strength of Galvanized Steel Wire Mesh (GSWM) as a Strengthening Material of Short RC Column, 4th International Conference on Mechanical and Aeronautical Engineering , IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering , 491, doi:10.1088/1757-899X/491/1/012014.
2) J Sharailin Gidon and Smrutirekha Sahoo (2019). “Stability of slope during rainfall: A finite element approach.” Seventh Indian Young Geotechnical Engineers Conference, Chennai, India, March 15-16, 209-214.
3) D. Dutta, H. M. Kalita, Performances of Straight head and T-head groynes as river training structures, 4th International Conference on Mechanical and Aeronautical Engineering, Period -13-16 December, Place -Bangkok, Page -6, 2018.
4) Sahoo, S.,Manna, B. andSharma, K. G. (2018). “Seismic responseof a steep nailed soil slope: Shaking table test and numerical studies.”International Symposium on Geotechnics of Transportation Infrastructure (ISGTI 2018), IIT Delhi, India, April 07-08.
Department of Physics
1) S. K. Srivastava, B. Samantaray, T. Bora and S. Ravi, Mangnetic and Electrical Properties of Mn Substituted (La0.85Ag0.15)CoO3 Compounds, Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, 605- 612, 474, 2019.
2) M Lyndem, R Dabrowski, A Bhattacharjee, Comparative Raman study of two laterally fluorinated LC compounds having different terminal chains, Liquid Crystals 46 (7), 1145-1155,2019
3) D Bhattacharjee, R Mishra, R Dabrowski, A Bhattacharjee Experimental and DFT generated Raman study of two bent-core monomeric liquid crystalline compounds, Liquid Crystals 46 (3), 367-375, 1, 2019.
4) R Mishra, A Bhattacharjee, D Bhattacharjee, KN Singh, PR Alapati, Temperature-dependent Raman study of pure and silver nanoparticles dispersed N-(4-n-heptyloxybenzylidene)-4’-n-butylaniline (7O. 4), Liquid Crystals 46 (3), 327-339, 2019
5) D Gupta, A Bhattacharjee, Detailed investigation of N-(4-n-pentyl-oxybenzylidene)-4 0-n-hexylaniline liquid crystal molecule, Journal of Molecular Structure 1196, 66e77, 2019
6) D Bhattacharjee, TK Devi, R Dabrowski, A Bhattacharjee, Birefringence, polarizability order parameters and DFT calculations in the nematic phase of two bent-core liquid crystals and their correlation, Journal of Molecular Liquids 272, 239-252, 1, 2018
7) K Bhuyan, A Bhattacharjee, PR Alapati, Sensing of ammonia gas by undoped and aluminumdoped tin oxide nanoparticles by Raman spectroscopy, Pramana 91 (3), 32, 2018
8) R Mishra, A Bhattacharjee, D Bhattacharjee, KN Singh, B Gogoi, Temperature-dependent vibrational spectroscopic studies of pure and gold nanoparticles dispersed 4-n-Hexyloxy-4’- cyanobiphenyls, Liquid Crystals 45 (9), 1333-1341,4, 2018.
1) Eliyash Ahmed, Ranit Roy, R Rajaraman, and K Senthilkumar, Anomalous multiphonon features of hyper-Raman in ZnO NPs, IOP Conference Series Materials Science and Engineering, Accepted.
2) Prahlad K. Baruah, Arpita Nath, Ishani Chakrabartty, Anuma Singh, Archana Das, Latha Rangan, Ashwini K. Sharma and Alika Khare, Surface Enhanced Raman Scattering and Antibacterial Capability of Pulsed Laser Ablated Metal/Metal Oxide Nanoparticles, Advances in Science and Technology, 140-144, 1, 2019.
Department of Chemistry
1) S. Das, P. Khanikar, Z. Hazarika, M. A. Rohman, A. Uzir, A. N. Jha*, A. Singha Roy*, Deciphering the Interaction of 5, 7-Dihydroxyflavone with Hen-Egg-White Lysozyme through Multispectroscopic and Molecular Dynamics Simulation Approaches, ChemistrySelect, 2018, 3, 4911-4922.
2) S. Das, S. Santra, M. A. Rohman, M. Ray, M. Jana*, A. Singha Roy*, An Insight into the Binding of 6-Hydroxyflavone with Hen Egg White Lysozyme: A Combined Approach of MultiSpectroscopic and Computational Studies, Journal of Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics, 2018 (Accepted Article). DOI: 10.1080/07391102.2018.1535451.
3) S. Das, N. Bora, M. A. Rohman, R. Sharma, A. N. Jha*, A. Singha Roy*, Molecular recognition of bio-active flavonoids quercetin and rutin by bovine hemoglobin: An overview of the binding mechanism, thermodynamics and structural aspects through multi-spectroscopic and molecular dynamics simulation studies, Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, 2018. 20, 21668-21684.
4) D. Paul, S. Rudra, P. Rahman, S. Khatua, M. Pradhan,* P. N. Chatterjee* Synthesis and characterization of Pd-γ-Fe2 O3 nanocomposite and its application as a magnetically recyclable catalyst in ligand-free Suzuki-Miyaura reaction in water, Journal of Organometallic Chemistry, 2018, 871 (15), 96-102.
5) D. Paul, S. Khatua, P. N. Chatterjee* Iron-catalyzed tandem C-N and C–C bond cleavage in diaryl methanamines: use of electron-rich arenes as leaving group to generate triarylmethanes, ChemistrySelect, 2018, 3, 11649-11656.
6) D. Paul, P. N. Chatterjee* A facile iron-catalyzed coupling of N-activated benzyl amines with 1,3-dicarbonyl compounds through C-N bond cleavage, ChemistrySelect, 2018, 3, 12150-12154.
7) P. N. Chatterjee*, D. Paul, M. L. Sawkmie, A. K. Sinha, S. Khatua, Synthesis, characterization of active Sn(0), and its application in selective propargylation of aldehyde at room temperature in water, Canadian Journal of Chemistry, 2019, 97 (1), 29-36.
8) A. K. Paul, N. A. West, J. D. Winner, R. D. W. Bowersox, S. W. North, and W. L. Hase. Nonstatistical intermolecular energy transfer from vibrationally excited benzene in a mixed nitrogenbenzene bath. J. Chem. Phys. 149, 134101 (2018).
9) H. Mahanta, D. Baishya, Sk. S. Ahamed, and A. K. Paul*. A Better Understanding of the Unimolecular Dissociation Dynamics of Weakly Bound Aromatic Compounds at High Temperature: A Study on C6H6-C6F6 and Comparison with C6H6 Dimer. J. Phys. Chem. A 123, 2517-2526 (2019).
10) N. Deka, J. Deka, GK Dutta*, Nitrogen Doped Porous Carbon Derived from Carbazole Substituted Tetraphenylethylene Based Hypercrosslinked Polymer for High Performance Supercapacitor ChemistrySelect 2018 3(29), 8483-8490.
11) J. Deka, K. Saha, T.J. Konch, RK Gogoi, S Saikia, PP Saikia, GK Dutta, K. Raidongia* . Reconstruction of Soil Components into Multifunctional Freestanding Membranes ACS Omega 2019, 4 (1), 1292-1299
12) SM Lee, HR Lee, GK Dutta, J Lee, JH Oh, C Yang*, Furan-flanked diketopyrrolopyrrole-based chalcogenophene copolymers with siloxane hybrid side chains for organic field-effect transistors Polymer Chemistry 2019 10 (22), 2854-2862
13) N. Deka, R Patidar, S Kasthuri, N Venkatramaiah*, GK Dutta*, Triazine based polyimide framework derived N-doped porous carbons: a study of their capacitive behaviour in aqueous acidic electrolyte Materials Chemistry Frontiers 2019 3 (4), 680-689.
14) R Thakuria, Naba K. Nath, B. K. Saha, The Nature and Applications of π–π Interactions: A Perspective, Cryst. Growth Des. 2019, 19, 523-528.
15) P. Gupta, D. P. Karothu, E. Ahmed, P. Naumov, N. K. Nath, Thermally Twistable, Photobendable, Elastically Deformable, and Self-Healable Soft Crystals, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2018, 57, 8498- 8502. (Hot paper).
16) Poonam Gupta, Tamas Panda, Suryanarayana Allu, Silpisikha Borah, Anamika Baishya, Anilkumar Gunnam, Ashwini Nangia, Panče Naumov, Naba K. Nath, Crystalline Acylhydrazone Photoswitches with Multiple Mechanical Responses, Crystal Growth & Design, 2019, 19, 3039- 3044.
17) O. M. El-Kadri, A. A. Siddique, M. D. Eaton, Naba K. Nath, Synthesis and characterization of two dioxidomolybdenum(VI) complexes bearing amidinato and pyrazolato ligands and their use in thin film growth and oxygen atom transfer reactions, Polyhedron 2018, 147, 36-41.
18) S. Rudra, A. K. Nayak, S. Koley, R. Chakraborty, P. K. Maji, M. Pradhan*. Redox-Mediated Shape-transformation of Fe3O4 Nanoflake to Chemically Stable Au-Fe2O3 Composite Nanorod for High-Performance Asymmetric Solid-State Supercapacitor Device. ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering, 2019, 7, 724-733.
19) S. Rudra, A. K. Nayak, R. Chakraborty, P. K. Maji and M. Pradhan*. Synthesis of Au-V2O5 composite nanowires through the shape transformation of a vanadium(III) metal complex for high-performance solid-state supercapacitors, Inorg. Chem. Front., 2018, 5, 1836-1843.
Department of Mathematics
1) Barman, B. Ghosh, Explicit impacts of harvesting in delayed predator-prey models. Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, 2019, Vol. 122, pp. 213-228.
2) 2. T.K. Kar, D. Pal, B. Ghosh, Managing yield and resilience in a harvested tri-trophic food chain model. Journal of Theoretical Biology, 2019, Vol. 469, pp.35-46.
3) 3. Ghosh, D. Pal, T. Legović, T.K. Kar, Harvesting induced stability and instability in a tri-trophic food chain. Mathematical Biosciences, Vol. 304, pp. 89-99.
4) T. Subedi and D. Roy, On a common generalization of symmetric rings and quasi duo rings, (Accepted in Algebra and Discrete Mathematics).
5) Roy and T. Subedi, On a generalization of reversible rings (Accepted in Scientific Annals of Alexandru loan Cuza univesity of Lasi(NS). Mathematics)
6) G. Nagaraju, J. Srinivas, J.V.R. Murthy, O.A. Beg, A. Kadir Second Law Analysis of Flow in a Circular Pipe with Uniform Suction and Magnetic Field Effects, Journal of Heat Transfer (ASME), 141(1) (2018) 012004-1-9.
7) J. Srinivas, S.O. Adesanya, O.A. Hammed, R.S. Lebelo, Couple Stress Fluid Flow with Variable Properties: A Second Law Analysis, Mathematical Methods in the Applied Sciences, 42 (2019) 85-98.
8) G. Gopi Krishna, Srinivas Jangili, S.R. Mishra, S. Sreenadh, Numerical Investigation of entropy generation in microporous channel with thermal radiation and buoyancy force, Indian Journal of Physics (Springer), Article in-press, 2019.
Department of Humanities and Social Sciences
1) B. Samita Devi, P. S. Mangang, “Man’s Entrapment within the Construct of Masculinity: An Analysis of Strindberg’s The Dance of Death”, Gnosis: An International Refereed Journal of English Language and Literature, Vol.-4, Issue No.-4, 2018.
2) R. Lyngwa, P.S. Mangang, “Tendulkar’s Oppressed Dehumans: The Oppression- Dehumanization link in Sakharam Binder”, International Journal of English Language, Literature in Humanities, Vol-6, Issue 11, November 2018, ISSN-2321-7065 (UGC Approved)
3) R. Lyngwa, P.S. Mangang, “Vijay Tendulkar’s Angry Young Man: Dissecting Arun Athavale’s Character in Kanyadaan”, Spectrum: An International Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences. Vol.7, Issue 1, Jan-Jun 2019.
4) Arundhati Ashangbam, “The Emasculation of the Captain in Strindberg’s Play The Father: An Analysis from a Masculinity Studies Perspective”, Spectrum: An International Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences. Vol.7, Issue 1, Jan-Jun 2019.
1) Arundhati Ashangbam, “Deconstructing Utopia: A Reflection in Primo Levi’s Works”, 18th MELOW International Conference on Sunny Pleasure Domes and Caves of Ice: Utopias and Dystopias in World Literature to be held at Jamia Milia Islamia, Delhi, 15-17 March 2019